Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    travel_freak
    Anglian Windows - any good?
    • 20th Dec 06, 8:11 PM
    Anglian Windows - any good? 20th Dec 06 at 8:11 PM
    Hello,

Today I had a quote for replacement UPVC windows from Anglian. This is the third quote I've had and I have Everest coming on Friday. Anglian is the cheapest so far by over 1,000 which is a huge amount. The others I've had have been smaller independent local firms but ones who are on local vetted tradesman forums.

The Anglian salesman told me they never normally sell their windows this cheaply and it's because they are offering them at basically factory/cost price due to December having been very quiet. Not sure if this is sales patter? Certainly the spec/quality of the windows (according to the sales patter and the brochure!!) seems to be excellent.

I tried to ask for a discount on the price he gave, just to test the water, but although the salesman made a call to his boss, I didn't succeed.

Just wondering if anyone has any comments on Anglian - having had work carried out and if so if you'd recommend their service, quality of windows and price?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,182Posts Today

8,171Users online

Martin's Twitter