Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Page 1
    • spadoosh
    • By spadoosh 21st Jun 11, 11:52 AM
    • 2,556 Posts
    • 2,828 Thanks
    • 21st Jun 11, 11:52 AM
    • 21st Jun 11, 11:52 AM
    Yeh, dont think youll get away with this in most stores, only time ive known it used was to get a big sale (10k) in to do budget.
    Don't be angry!
    • smileyhaggis
    • By smileyhaggis 6th Jul 11, 4:17 PM
    • 76 Posts
    • 51 Thanks
    • 6th Jul 11, 4:17 PM
    • 6th Jul 11, 4:17 PM
    I've just visited my local B & Q store in Macclesfield.The counter assistant told me that their discount card is accepted on Tuesday & Thursday as well as Wednesday - their quietest days. Apparently it's at the discretion of the store manager. Her advice was to ask as staff are not encouraged to volunteer this info.
    Originally posted by beebo
    Just been to B&Q Livingstone and the assistant there told me that as from last Friday the discount card can be used any day.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,180Posts Today

6,473Users online

Martin's Twitter