Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Pursey
    Finalist to win a Mercedes? Hoax or scam? Anyone else?
    • 10th Jun 11, 12:30 PM
    Finalist to win a Mercedes? Hoax or scam? Anyone else? 10th Jun 11 at 12:30 PM
    Hiya,

I was checking through my junk box when I found an email from Aldaniti International Network telling me that I am a finalist in a competition for a Mercedes. I remember entering the competition, but am not sure if it is a hoax or not. Anyone any idea? This is what I got.

Publicity
    We remind you that this publicity is exclusive to Aldaniti's clients
    Clients like you have registered on one of our promotions which allow you to participate in various competitions

Hi **********
    We have reviewed your registration details and they have been validated succesfully.
    Congratulations, you are one of the finalists to be able to receive the Mercedes car you have chosen.
    In order to get the prize that suits you, we would like to give you the option to customize it the way you want.
    To customize your chosen Mercedes car
    Thanks for participating with us. We wish you the best of luck.
    Aldaniti.net Team

In this message we include the email *************. which you registered with
    You registered on our web on the day MjAxMS0wNi on one of our promotions
    This email has been sent in reflection to your chosen preferences of notification of availability to receive information

Aldaniti respects their clients and offers all the security which the current legislations demand
    we are commited to the privacy statement of our clients details

If you want to change your details send an email to info@aldaniti.net
    Aldaniti offers you the possibility to stop recieving offers
    Last edited by Pursey; 10-06-2011 at 12:35 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

48Posts Today

3,740Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • On train home from Birmingham. Had dinner by the canal there this evening. Lovely area, very sunny and picturesque.

• Fantastic run by new UK star Zharnell Hughes in @BritAthletics #BritishChamps 200m.I was v proud to present the medal http://t.co/sSSXpM1SBZ

• Ok a wee bit chuffed. Just been asked if I'd like to present a medal at #Britishchamps, someone is now missing a hand as I bit it off!

• Follow Martin