Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    • 8,826Posts
    • 21,134Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 11:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:52 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 174
    • B_M
    • By B_M 23rd Nov 17, 2:55 PM
    • 587 Posts
    • 446 Thanks
    B_M
    Recent opt in bonus....just got this email this morning....

“Hi there,

I'm very sorry that your recent opt-in bonus has been declined. This is due to a slight technical hitch and we're working to get that fixed for you.

In the meantime please don't worry, as your activity will update automatically within the next week or so.

Apologies again for any concern that this has caused.

Kind regards,

Support team”
    Originally posted by mamabuddah
    I've taken part in all 5 bonuses in November and no declines so far.
    Fantastic bonus offers, but they do need to be paid.
    I'm wondering if there's something bigger tomorrow?
    TCB have failed to match Quidco, that's for sure.

Have you seen Quidco's 'Highest Cashback Guarantee'?

https://www.quidco.com/highest-cashback-guarantee/

Seems the way to go, take a lesser cashback and get double the difference.
    There are limitations though.
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
    • Kim_13
    • By Kim_13 23rd Nov 17, 3:48 PM
    • 1,456 Posts
    • 1,747 Thanks
    Kim_13
    I'm having a lot of problems with Clicksnap saying that the uploaded file is too large.

Constantly does it on my new phone with 23MP camera, even when using the 12MP mode. It kept doing it earlier on my old phone with only 8MP.
    Sealed Pot 11 #520 ~ /£100
    VSP 2017 #9 ~ £108.83/£250.00
    CCCC 2017 #1 ~ £220.95/£120.00

I'm a Board Guide on the Savings and Investments , Budgeting and Bank Accounts , Credit Cards and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this.) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • molerat
    • By molerat 27th Nov 17, 2:16 PM
    • 17,478 Posts
    • 11,705 Thanks
    molerat
    Certainly dragging their heels paying out on clicksnap transactions.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • molerat
    • By molerat 27th Nov 17, 2:18 PM
    • 17,478 Posts
    • 11,705 Thanks
    molerat
    I'm having a lot of problems with Clicksnap saying that the uploaded file is too large.

Constantly does it on my new phone with 23MP camera, even when using the 12MP mode. It kept doing it earlier on my old phone with only 8MP.
    Originally posted by Kim_13
    I always upload through my laptop after reducing the photos to 75% using Paint which brings the 8MP camera picture of about 2 Mb down to around 1Mb.
    Last edited by molerat; 27-11-2017 at 2:20 PM.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • elsien
    • By elsien 28th Nov 17, 8:35 PM
    • 15,422 Posts
    • 38,718 Thanks
    elsien
    Clicksnap question.
    I have an email for a free advent calendar from the major supermarkets until 30th November, but when I try to redeem it it's not showing on any of the offers.
    Suggestions?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
    • kk2002
    • By kk2002 1st Dec 17, 10:56 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    kk2002
    Hi

Does anyone have a telephone number for customer services that actually works. I am supposed to be a premium member but the on-line chat does not work anymore.

I cashed in my cashback for a Marks and Spencer e-voucher worth £110.77 in October and have still not received it. I have tried sending messages to Quidco and telephoning them for the past three weeks and have been unable to speak to anyone.

Any help with how to make contact would be great. When I click onto make contact it takes me from one "help" article to another without any being of any help - just go round in loops.
    • derrick
    • By derrick 2nd Dec 17, 2:05 PM
    • 6,952 Posts
    • 2,262 Thanks
    derrick
    Was getting a bit worried re cashback, (£100.00), from Quidco re switching of gas and electric to NPower using Quidco's site back in August.

I applied on 22nd August but due to a mess up by me, (wasn't sure I clicked a button to go via Quidco so cancelled it), so I rang NPower and explained and was told the first one would just cancel and to start again, I spoke to NPower again a few days later to confirm certain points and was told if Quidco won't pay we will pay as I can see you have applied via Quidco

Anyway for some reason I had 3 switches tracked, one was declined shortly after, (the one I cancelled?), and the other 2 were showing as tracked, awaiting Retailers decision and showing an estimate pay date of 30th January.

I kept checking and taking screenshots, 24th November the second one was declined, (expected), then today I received a "Your cashback has been confirmed" email from Quidco, so I requested payment, and then another email confirming "payment has been sent", so just have to wait the up to "4 days" for it to reach my bank account.

So took nearly 15 weeks when it could have been nearer 22 weeks, but at least, it is, (hopefully) being paid.

Don`t steal - the Government doesn`t like the competition

• digital
    • By digital 12th Dec 17, 1:58 PM
    • 198 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    digital
    Quidco £2.50 Bonus problem
    Quidco are claiming that I activated their recent £2.50 'Quidco Bonus' after making my purchase on all three occasions I used it. I know that I didn't! I activated it before the purchase every time.

I have been using Quidco and Topcashback for getting on for 10 years now and I know what I am doing. I know how what I do, and how I do it, matters.

Has anyone else run into problems with this bonus?
    digital
    • David555
    • By David555 12th Dec 17, 8:38 PM
    • 43 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    David555
    I been getting the following message for the last 2 days when attempting to withdraw. "A system error has occurred. Please contact support if this problem persists." A bit concerning to be honest! Hopefully they aren't in financial trouble worked fine in the past so I know it's not my end. I even tried requesting a voucher payout without any luck. Only £7 but got around another £70 pending. Very much thinking of sticking with tcb after this if they are having trouble paying out the cashback.
    • digital
    • By digital 12th Dec 17, 9:03 PM
    • 198 Posts
    • 22 Thanks
    digital
    I've personally taken advantage of 3 x £2.50 bonus offers this months.
    Originally posted by B_M
    As have I but for each one they claim that I activated the bonus after I had made the purchase. Which I certainly didn't!

Add to that, only two of the three bonuses are showing in my account. They say they can't see the third.

I feel a complaint to the Ombudsman coming on.

As an aside, can you say whether or not the bonus was live for just the day it was clicked, or would it be payable if a purchase was made the next day?
    digital
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

142Posts Today

2,867Users online

Martin's Twitter