Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    • 8,707Posts
    • 20,986Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 11:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:52 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 171
    • lesliejack
    • By lesliejack 21st Jul 17, 9:20 AM
    • 1,412 Posts
    • 10,046 Thanks
    lesliejack
    i too am waiting for this cash back and many others on the elite thread. come on rep chase it up for us please
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    same with me please
    this is the second time this has happened to me with AA
    last time it was insurance, the cashback was NEVER paid despite me meeting all the criteria
    this time it is the credit card
    please get this resolved ASAP

many thanks
    essex girl in exile
    • Saversue
    • By Saversue 21st Jul 17, 9:44 AM
    • 1,571 Posts
    • 22,324 Thanks
    Saversue
    I took out an AA credit card on 24/2/17 through Quidco, complied with the T&C's, the £45 cashback has gone into my account and tracked, but has still not moved onto the confirmed status.
    Can you please advise me how much longer I will have to wait until the cashback becomes payable. Thanks
    Originally posted by juju17
    i too am waiting for this cash back and many others on the elite thread. come on rep chase it up for us please
    Originally posted by zippydooda
    same with me please
    this is the second time this has happened to me with AA
    last time it was insurance, the cashback was NEVER paid despite me meeting all the criteria
    this time it is the credit card
    please get this resolved ASAP

many thanks
    Originally posted by lesliejack
    1.Another one waiting for AA Cashback since Feb17. shows as tracked.

2.Not happy at paying for Premium and the Chat On-Line no longer seems to be working, thought that's what I was paying the Premium for.

3.Also made a purchase at Currys when special 5% Cashback promotion.
    Goods showing at wrong amount (£105 less than paid) and at normal 1% cashback, not 5%. Have tried repeatedly to contact you on Live Chat.
    • m1kjm
    • By m1kjm 21st Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    • 1,140 Posts
    • 2,184 Thanks
    m1kjm
    I'm another one waiting for my AA credit card cashback except mine hasn't even tracked.

Customer support told me that 'claims for AA Credit Cards can take around 6 months to process from the date that you raised your claim.'

Imo in the hope people are going to forget about it, what a scam.
    • mamaduke
    • By mamaduke 22nd Jul 17, 4:35 PM
    • 274 Posts
    • 415 Thanks
    mamaduke
    Still waiting for quidco bonus from November
    Hi on November 23rd I was offered an incentive from Quidco for a £10 bonus on a £30 spend at certain retailers.
    Despite numerous requests to Quidco & promises it would be paid it still hasn't been paid.
    The transaction has tracked & been paid in April from the retailer.
    Come on Quidco get your act together
    • CHRISSYG
    • By CHRISSYG 27th Jul 17, 4:16 PM
    • 5,617 Posts
    • 16,101 Thanks
    CHRISSYG
    Why are Tesco transactions taking far longer than they should ? I set up a mobile phone contract in January and car insurance in March and o far neither are payable ! Both have exceeded the original timescale given when they were purchased.
    • m4tthew lew15
    • By m4tthew lew15 2nd Aug 17, 2:16 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    m4tthew lew15
    Still nothing....
    I raised a ticket with Quidco to change my email address as I no longer had access to my other one. Now my account is locked and I cant unlock it. Can somebody please help?
    Originally posted by m4tthew lew15
    Still no contact from Quidco so called support and still unable to access my account....Not happy!!!!
    • youngretired
    • By youngretired 2nd Aug 17, 3:38 PM
    • 118 Posts
    • 58 Thanks
    youngretired
    I have just logged into my Quidco account and they have new updated T&C's.

I am hoping someone can explain a sentence that is under section 4.Cashback -There are various circumstances in which sums will not appear in an Account Holder’s Balance, and will be forfeited to us, namely: d) where a Balance is attributable to an Account that has been inactive for more than six months: an Account is inactive where the Account Holder does not log into it..

Does this mean that when you log in and make a new purchase that shows tracked that Quidco will just keep the new payment when it's paid or is it meaning that any cashback already received and not yet claimed will be lost?

I'm only asking as I don't go into my Quidco account often as I use Topcashback. So how would you know that your account is inactive (I mean if you weren't aware of this 6 month rule)? I only use it if they are offering a bonus.
    • m1kjm
    • By m1kjm 4th Aug 17, 3:02 PM
    • 1,140 Posts
    • 2,184 Thanks
    m1kjm
    Is the Quidco rep:
    a) hiding, or
    b) on holiday, or
    c) so disillusioned with working for such a rubbish company that they've quit?
    • ms11
    • By ms11 11th Aug 17, 11:06 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ms11
    Everything5pounds
    Did anyone else use the offer for Everything5pounds on 22nd May 2017 ? It was the first on a week of special offers with various retailers. It offer £5 cashback for new customers, plus 7 percent, plus free delivery. I'd never heard of the company before, but set up an account, ordered and was delighted. The £5 and 58p cashback tracked, the 58p was paid a few days ago, and last night I checked my account and noticed the £5 had been declined. The site won't let me put in a claim as the cashback has changed to £0, so I have sent a message to Quidco, but last time I did this it took a month to get a reply which just fobbed me off. Yet another total farce from these cashback sites. Never again !
    • CuddlesTC
    • By CuddlesTC 11th Aug 17, 1:18 PM
    • 125 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    CuddlesTC
    Did anyone else use the offer for Everything5pounds on 22nd May 2017 ? It was the first on a week of special offers with various retailers. It offer £5 cashback for new customers, plus 7 percent, plus free delivery. I'd never heard of the company before, but set up an account, ordered and was delighted. The £5 and 58p cashback tracked, the 58p was paid a few days ago, and last night I checked my account and noticed the £5 had been declined. The site won't let me put in a claim as the cashback has changed to £0, so I have sent a message to Quidco, but last time I did this it took a month to get a reply which just fobbed me off. Yet another total farce from these cashback sites. Never again !
    Originally posted by ms11
    Yes, I used it: the cashback has tracked and been paid, but no bonus yet.

At the start of the week the status was "expected by August 10th", but now it has changed to "The retailer is taking longer than expected to process your transaction. We apologise for the delay."
    • ms11
    • By ms11 11th Aug 17, 1:34 PM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    ms11
    Thanks for that Cuddles. Be interesting to see if anyone gets the £5. Unfortunately I kept screenshots of most of the order process, but not the initial offer, and I have experienced in the past how Quidco change the terms and conditions after the event to cover things up.
    • CuddlesTC
    • By CuddlesTC 11th Aug 17, 3:03 PM
    • 125 Posts
    • 71 Thanks
    CuddlesTC
    Thanks for that Cuddles. Be interesting to see if anyone gets the £5. Unfortunately I kept screenshots of most of the order process, but not the initial offer, and I have experienced in the past how Quidco change the terms and conditions after the event to cover things up.
    Originally posted by ms11
    I have also been down this road before and take the same precautions, so this may help...

• janeke
    • By janeke 22nd Aug 17, 4:14 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    janeke
    Originally I had no problems with purchases being tracked but now keep being told that my browser is set to block pop-ups and cookies. I`ve done everything Quidco advise to change this, including telling my browser to allow Quidco but am still being told they cannot track purchases because of my browser.
    Any ideas?
    • m1kjm
    • By m1kjm 23rd Aug 17, 11:49 AM
    • 1,140 Posts
    • 2,184 Thanks
    m1kjm
    I'm still waiting for my AA offer.
    I'm still waiting for my Everything5pounds offer.
    As far as I'm concerned now, Quidco is just a scam company.
    • bhaisab
    • By bhaisab 23rd Aug 17, 12:34 PM
    • 230 Posts
    • 268 Thanks
    bhaisab
    Any MSE'ers had any luck contesting a declined cashback?

Booked hotels through Ebookers and was expecting £105 cashback, but recently declined.
    contacted Quidco support who tell me that Ebookers have paid another refer and nothing else to assist me.

Any advice on what to do?
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 23rd Aug 17, 1:15 PM
    • 10,816 Posts
    • 22,523 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Any MSE'ers had any luck contesting a declined cashback?

Booked hotels through Ebookers and was expecting £105 cashback, but recently declined.
    contacted Quidco support who tell me that Ebookers have paid another refer and nothing else to assist me.

Any advice on what to do?
    Originally posted by bhaisab
    I would also like to know as well.

Just had £150 EE broadband declined.
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 23rd Aug 17, 1:22 PM
    • 10,816 Posts
    • 22,523 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    I'm still waiting for my AA offer.
    I'm still waiting for my Everything5pounds offer.
    As far as I'm concerned now, Quidco is just a scam company.
    Originally posted by m1kjm
    I am beginning to think along those lines now as well.

I seem to be ok being being paid out on the smaller cashback amounts but when it comes to the bigger ones"paid to another referrer" which is rubbish.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 27th Aug 17, 7:33 PM
    • 17,327 Posts
    • 11,517 Thanks
    molerat
    Click Snap currently offering 6 x redemptions 1/2 price £2.50 cashback on Strongbow Dark Fruits 4x440ml at Tesco. £2.50 shown on main page and on individual item page but submit receipt page shows as £1.75. I have submitted anyway (as from previous experience offers can be pulled with no notice) and will wait to see what happens and submit a claim if necessary. Screenshots saved.

edit ..... it has now tracked correctly at £2.50
    Last edited by molerat; 27-08-2017 at 8:56 PM.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • B_M
    • By B_M 7th Sep 17, 1:22 PM
    • 585 Posts
    • 444 Thanks
    B_M
    @Quidco - when will the ClickSnap receipts be fully confirmed and available for payment?
    Very, very slow at the moment!
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
    • Roosters72
    • By Roosters72 8th Sep 17, 3:16 PM
    • 14 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Roosters72
    Quidco
    Seems its common that quidco play up. I joined a few months back, earned £20. Verified my paypal and withdrew it. Few days later still no payment, logged into quidco to check.....and it said account blocked!! Nice work quidco! Looks like a scam to me, better I found out early with only a small amount of cash, unlike some of the more unfortunate members with £100s

I wont be recommending these cowboys!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,960Posts Today

8,214Users online

Martin's Twitter