Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    • 8,268Posts
    • 20,325Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 11:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:52 AM.

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 169
    • rick@findthatfuchsia
    • By rick@findthatfuchsia 8th Jun 17, 2:10 PM
    • 164 Posts
    • 106 Thanks
    rick@findthatfuchsia
    I would suggest to anybody avoid Quidco everything about them is terrible.
    Originally posted by deals
    What a load of rubbish. You changed your order and your cashback was rejected. If you follow the rules then you will find Quidco works well. In 6 years of being a member I have received in excess of £4k in cashback.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 12th Jun 17, 3:14 PM
    • 16,466 Posts
    • 10,640 Thanks
    molerat
    Anyone else had a £10.00 Quidco Bonus applied to their tracked cashback ?
    It appeared last week and I assumed it may have been the one of the May prizes but today it has gone to declined without any explanation.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • faerielight
    • By faerielight 12th Jun 17, 6:57 PM
    • 1,604 Posts
    • 2,978 Thanks
    faerielight
    Hi, all my other purchases track except for Asda, can you help?
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE
    • worldlad909
    • By worldlad909 12th Jun 17, 7:51 PM
    • 27 Posts
    • 15 Thanks
    worldlad909
    As a member for 5 years now I also agree that Quidco is in serious trouble, things started going downhill when all the website technical issues happened over Christmas and Black Friday due to this it's hit Quidco badly.

I have over 30 transactions pending some have been over a year, many Quidco claims have gone through still nothing, many big retailers are leaving the site, customer service at Quidco has got worse and still no live customer service during the evenings or weekends when most people shop.

I am also very much against withdrawing my cashback in retail vouchers, as this is the start of removing the option to withdraw in cash to the bank.

Soon I'm going to look at other options. Waiting a year for cashback or receiving an email saying the retailer is no longer apart of Quidco is a joke.
    • janeke
    • By janeke 14th Jun 17, 11:01 AM
    • 72 Posts
    • 8 Thanks
    janeke
    quidco problems
    I`ve had a number of experiences of trying to use Quidco and when I go to the "shop now" section a blank page opens and I can`t get to the shop in question. Previously this happened with a relatively unknown shop but today it was Debenhams. With other shops I don`t have any difficulties.

I have queried this with quidco in the past but they weren`t very helpful
    • CuddlesTC
    • By CuddlesTC 14th Jun 17, 1:52 PM
    • 116 Posts
    • 69 Thanks
    CuddlesTC
    Anyone else had a £10.00 Quidco Bonus applied to their tracked cashback ?
    It appeared last week and I assumed it may have been the one of the May prizes but today it has gone to declined without any explanation.
    Originally posted by molerat
    Yes, I had the same except for £5; I wasn't due anything, so assumed it was a system glitch.
  • quidco Company Representative
    EE Home Broadband.

No not made on the phone.

Clicked on link and then done on line.

Why 90 days it is only 30 with TCB and although it stated the £150 was exclusive I found out straight after that TCB was £155!!.

Ok thank you. Will make a note on the calendar.
    Originally posted by POPPYOSCAR
    Hey @POPPYOSCAR

Brill... Do keep in touch and let us know how you get on.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    hi,sorry only just seen this as i stopped checking the thread.the amount was £35.i only checked as i looked and there is still nothing in my support box about this ongoing issue.customer services say i should have emailed MPAS but i am 100% sure there was nothing to say this when i did the transaction,infact its says in the faq i maybe contacted by this company.i have emailed MPAS but heard nothing and there is nothing regarding this matter on my account.i raised this as a support issue on the 18th march and i`m no closer to resolving it,if anything i feel further away and completely lost confidence in quidco.
    Originally posted by bargainqueen8
    Hey @bargainqueen8

Apologies for delayed response.

I just checked that 1365451184 cashback & I can see that it was eventually paid you to.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy your cashback.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative.
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Hi

Made a purchase in January from Weightwatchers claim is sitting at sent to merchant.

Proving I made the purchase isn't a problem. The fact weightwatchers have dissapeared from quidco leads me to believe that this one is going to get declined.

Please advise.

John
    Originally posted by jmacp
    Hey @jmacp,

Allow me to check that cashback for you. Are you able to provide me with a transaction ID number for that purchase?

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Rep
    Hi sorry if this has already been answered, searched and couldn't find anything.

The cashback guarantee has a fair usage clause over the number of claims made, and amounts, can I ask what the limit is? I've noticed that TCB has been better for quite a few things recently and while I'm not a member there yet I don't want to get to the point where you stop honouring your guarantee.
    Originally posted by benj111
    Hey @benj111

Apologies for the delayed response.

You can make as many claims as you want, however we reserve the right not to apply the Highest Cashback Guarantee in cases where it becomes apparent that the service is being abused with a large amount of claims raised with one merchant.

Therefore, as long your claims are legitimate in number and fall under the terms and conditions listed on the the following page, you can make as many claims as you want:

https://www.quidco.com/highest-cashback-guarantee/

I hope this helps.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Company Rep
    Hi, I made a purchase through quidco with Holiday Inn Express, completed my stay in December. Discussed with quidco representative at 8 weeks later; was told they would query length of time with retailer. 5 months later purchase is still sitting at tracked and amount is 0. Please help.
    Originally posted by cattarn
    Hey @cattarn

Sorry to hear that.

Are you able to confirm the purchase ID for the cashback in question so I can take a look at that for you?

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    I have dozens of tracked cashbacks from Quidco going back to a year Nothing paid, why has it got so bad in paying lately?
    Originally posted by ScoobyZ
    Hey @ScoobyZ,

Allow me to look into your cashbacks for you.

Could you confirm one transaction ID on your account so I can locate that and check the rest?

Thanks,

Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Hi I am in the same situation with IHG purchase sitting at tracked and nothing happening.
    Originally posted by washable
    Hey @washable,

Let's get that checked out.

Could let me know what the Transaction ID for that is, so I can check it out.

Thanks,

Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Is anyone else having issues doing withdrawals this afternoon. I tried my account and then my OHs and on both I get

A system error has occurred. Please contact support if this problem persists.

Except there does not seem to be a suitable contact page ...
    Originally posted by mhoc
    Hey @mhoc

Are you able to let me know whether you are still experiencing this issue currently?

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    I have requested my first two cashback payments and have been told it will take 4 days. I'm still waiting. Other tracked payments will apparently take up to six months before I can request payment, and all has already been confirmed. What gives?
    Originally posted by Drewski333
    Hey Drewski333,

Are you able to give me a status update on the above mentioned matters and provide me with the transaction IDs for any cashbacks you like me to check?

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Hi

I asked for payment to be made via a Marks and Spencer gift card on 30 April 2017. I waited and waited for it to arrive without sucess.

I contacted Quidco last week and was told that they would reissue is but it will take another 10 days. Why does it take 10 days to produce a gift card via e-mail. And if this one does not show up I have had to wait almost a month on nothing. Not good enough. I have more money to withdraw and was going to opt for vouchers again. But I am not sure its worth the risk/wait...............
    Originally posted by jellynose
    Hey @jellynose

We had an issue with M&S vouchers and managed to get that sorted and the re-sent vouchers seem to be arriving now.

Are you able to confirm whether you have still not received that amount?

Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    I have had a quidco account for a number of years and have not had any trouble until this last year.
    I now find I have 8 items unpaid after over 200 days (one being 284 days), and another 4 of over 100 days (3 being over 140 days).
    One is for an insurance policy that has been up and running now for over 150 days.
    Why have these not been paid??????
    Originally posted by andydbooth
    Hey @andydbooth,

Are you able to confirm the transaction ID for the insurance purchase so I can look into that as well as all the other tracking cashbacks on your account?

Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Yes, I had the same except for £5; I wasn't due anything, so assumed it was a system glitch.
    Originally posted by CuddlesTC
    Hey @CuddlesTC

We did indeed have a sytem glitch which meant that bonuses were incorrectly added to accounts. Upon noticing this glitch the bonuses were removed (or declined).

I hope thus helps clarify matters.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Over week ago I raised a support ticket for a late payment but still have not received a response.

It's been some time since the Quidco rep has posted on this forum, which seems unusual.

Has anyone had a received payout this month? I'm thinking that it may be best to avoid Quidco at the moment.
    Originally posted by wannaberichbtch

Hey @wannaberichbtch,

Allow me to look into that cashback for you.

Could let me know what the Transaction ID is for that particular cashback, so I can take a look?

Thanks,

Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Last edited by quidco Company Representative; 19-06-2017 at 3:33 PM.
    • jewelleryangel
    • By jewelleryangel 19th Jun 17, 4:00 PM
    • 15 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    jewelleryangel
    Hi, I have had a quidco account for years but never really used it until recently.

I selected an offer with Virgin Games where you can get £10, went through with the offer via Quidco and did what I needed to at Virgin Games.

I waited months for a decision on my claim, and now I've received an email saying that my claim has been unsuccessful because I probably didn't clear my cookies and another site has probably made the money back for me.

I only have 2 x other cashback sites (one of which is through my employer and has no gambling related offers) none of which I am aware of has this offer, and they definitely haven't been paid the cashback or tried to make a claim.

Is there anything I can do?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

150Posts Today

1,352Users online

Martin's Twitter