Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    • 8,629Posts
    • 20,866Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 11:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:52 AM.
    I'm on annual leave until Monday 6 November. If you have a question please go via our Site FAQs

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 168
  • quidco Company Representative
    Many thanks Joseph, my issue is all sorted now
    Originally posted by martyp
    Hey @martyp

Glad to hear that and enjoy your cashback

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 10th May 17, 2:34 PM
    • 10,631 Posts
    • 22,119 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Hey @POPPYOSCAR

Purchase usually take around 24 hrs to track in or show your account.

If that has not tracked, don't worry as you can get that EE purchase manually tracking by raising a claim here: https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/

This will get that showing in your account, in your claims tab here: https://www.quidco.com/activity/claims

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative.
    Originally posted by quidco Company Representative
    Thank you for your reply.

I clicked on the link and it says that EE broadband can take up to 90 days to track and claims cannot be submitted before that time.

Are you saying I should submit a claim now?
  • quidco Company Representative
    Thank you for your reply.

I clicked on the link and it says that EE broadband can take up to 90 days to track and claims cannot be submitted before that time.

Are you saying I should submit a claim now?
    Originally posted by POPPYOSCAR

Hey @POPPYOSCAR

Ah... I assumed your purchase was a mobile broadband purchase.

With their home broadband, that will indeed take up to 90 days to track into your account.

Was that purchase made over phone?

If that does not happen, do go ahead and raise a claim. Should you have any issues doing that, simply let us know.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    • bargainqueen8
    • By bargainqueen8 12th May 17, 6:02 PM
    • 1,672 Posts
    • 23,058 Thanks
    bargainqueen8
    Hey @bargainqueen8,

Sincere apologies for the delayed response.

I did manage to find your account with the transaction ID provided.

To allow me to sort that out for you, are you able to confirm the cashback amount in question... I just want to make sure that the right amount is awarded to your account.

Thanks for your patience.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Quidco Company Representative

hi,sorry only just seen this as i stopped checking the thread.the amount was £35.i only checked as i looked and there is still nothing in my support box about this ongoing issue.customer services say i should have emailed MPAS but i am 100% sure there was nothing to say this when i did the transaction,infact its says in the faq i maybe contacted by this company.i have emailed MPAS but heard nothing and there is nothing regarding this matter on my account.i raised this as a support issue on the 18th march and i`m no closer to resolving it,if anything i feel further away and completely lost confidence in quidco.
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 12th May 17, 6:59 PM
    • 10,631 Posts
    • 22,119 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Hey @POPPYOSCAR

Ah... I assumed your purchase was a mobile broadband purchase.

With their home broadband, that will indeed take up to 90 days to track into your account.

Was that purchase made over phone?

If that does not happen, do go ahead and raise a claim. Should you have any issues doing that, simply let us know.

Regards,
    Joseph
    Quidco Rep

EE Home Broadband.

No not made on the phone.

Clicked on link and then done on line.

Why 90 days it is only 30 with TCB and although it stated the £150 was exclusive I found out straight after that TCB was £155!!.

Ok thank you. Will make a note on the calendar.
    • lgb2100
    • By lgb2100 12th May 17, 9:08 PM
    • 146 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    lgb2100
    Quidco Cashback - Is this a Con ? Cashback Declined
    After signing up to the Health Lottery via Quidco and waiting for the cashback to be applied I receive the following email from Quidco.

"Hi,

We're sorry to tell you that we have had to decline your tracked cashback for The Health Lottery.

This is due to the fact that we are no longer working with the affiliate network processing cashback for this retailer, as it has become apparent that they are unable to pay us any outstanding cashback due to our members.

We will continue to speak to the network to try to obtain a resolution for you and if we should receive a payment for your transaction we will certainly insert this into your Quidco account. However, to manage your expectations, we do have to advise you that from past experience of this type of unfortunate situation, this is unlikely.

We do share your disappointment when this type of issue arises, as the last thing we want is for you to miss out on earning rewards with us, and we’re sorry we have to bring you this bad news.

Kind regards,

The team at Quidco"

however, the Health Lottery is still available to access via the Quidco Website !

Contacting the Health Lottery, I receive the following response...

"We have been advised that there are no issue associated with cash back payments from affiliate sites, subject to the deposits and entries made meeting the T&C’s related with their offer.

Please contact the affiliate site directly to resolve any issues with your entries or account.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Many thanks,

The Health Lottery Team
    www.healthlottery.co.uk"

Contacting Quidco (again), their response is....

"I'm really sorry to hear this. I can see that the issue was with the retailer's affiliate network that they were using. Unfortunately the network has closed down and is refusing to pay any cashback to us for the transactions.

As the issue was with the network and not the retailer we have managed to bring the retailer back onto Quidco with a new network.

Unfortunately though we are not able to claim this cashback from the retailer or reopen this for you."

Looking at the responses who also signed up via Quidco, this seems to be a 'regular' occurance...

user903193 - 20 April 2017 "Like other customers, met the criteria for the £6.60 cashback but has just been declined after waiting for 3 months. Will not be bothering to buy any more tickets from them again."

Frogmilla - 31 January 2017 "Met all the criteria for the £6.60 cash back which has now been declined. Pretty much this was the only reason I decided to try the Health Care Lottery. Way to many emails from them and when I use all of my deposited funds I'll not be participating further."

and many more....

Is this a way that Quidco avoids paying it's members the cashback earned !
    • lgb2100
    • By lgb2100 12th May 17, 9:11 PM
    • 146 Posts
    • 14 Thanks
    lgb2100
    Quidco - Cashback declined yet still 'hosts' the retailer !
    I've created a thread, with regards to cashback being declined...

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=72540650#post72540650
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 12th May 17, 9:15 PM
    • 31,747 Posts
    • 37,457 Thanks
    Browntoa
    I've merged it into the main thread as it was a pointless new thread
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    • jmacp
    • By jmacp 17th May 17, 7:19 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    jmacp
    Missing Cashback
    Hi

Made a purchase in January from Weightwatchers claim is sitting at sent to merchant.

Proving I made the purchase isn't a problem. The fact weightwatchers have dissapeared from quidco leads me to believe that this one is going to get declined.

Please advise.

John
    • benj111
    • By benj111 18th May 17, 12:21 PM
    • 31 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    benj111
    Hi sorry if this has already been answered, searched and couldn't find anything.

The cashback guarantee has a fair usage clause over the number of claims made, and amounts, can I ask what the limit is? I've noticed that TCB has been better for quite a few things recently and while I'm not a member there yet I don't want to get to the point where you stop honouring your guarantee.
    • cattarn
    • By cattarn 20th May 17, 8:28 AM
    • 201 Posts
    • 2,045 Thanks
    cattarn
    Hi, I made a purchase through quidco with Holiday Inn Express, completed my stay in December. Discussed with quidco representative at 8 weeks later; was told they would query length of time with retailer. 5 months later purchase is still sitting at tracked and amount is 0. Please help.
    • ScoobyZ
    • By ScoobyZ 20th May 17, 8:37 AM
    • 364 Posts
    • 119 Thanks
    ScoobyZ
    I have dozens of tracked cashbacks from Quidco going back to a year Nothing paid, why has it got so bad in paying lately?
    Last edited by ScoobyZ; 20-05-2017 at 8:41 AM.
    • washable
    • By washable 20th May 17, 9:25 AM
    • 24 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    washable
    quidco
    Hi I am in the same situation with IHG purchase sitting at tracked and nothing happening.
    • Tealblue
    • By Tealblue 20th May 17, 12:15 PM
    • 633 Posts
    • 993 Thanks
    Tealblue
    Hi

I bought 2 items online and used Quidco.

One item I had to return as it was too small and I kept the other.

Quidco are now refusing to pay the cashback on the second item.

I have emailed them and they have issued me with their generic reply. (see below).

Does anybody know how to re-open a case or has any sort of dealings like this before?

"Hi,

I do apologise for any frustration this is causing.

Please do be assured that we have challenged this further with the retailer, but unfortunately have not been able to obtain a positive decision on this occasion.

The retailer has informed us that this transaction was not eligible for cashback because the order was amended, cancelled or returned. Please be aware that any amendments to the order after it’s been completed, whether this is done by you or the retailer, can cause cashback to be declined, as this would break the link between Quidco and the sale.

To explain further, cashback is a referral fee that we receive from the retailer for passing your sale over to them. In cases where an amendment is made after completing the order through Quidco, this means that Quidco will no longer be seen as the referrer of the sale, and so the retailer would not pay us the referral fee for this transaction. Unfortunately, if we don’t receive the referral fee we are unable to pay this to you as cashback, which is why the cashback has been declined.

For any future purchases when you need to make an amendment an order, we would recommend completely cancelling the order and then re-ordering through Quidco because this will mean that the referral will still be linked to Quidco.

I apologise for any disappointment this has caused but I hope this helps clarify things further for you.

Kind regards,
    Originally posted by deals
    Nothing you can do, I'm afraid, where the retailer is apparently insisting on sticking to the 'no changes after order was placed' line - although it's worth contacting the retailer (not via Quidco, obviously) and asking them, more in sorrow than anger, why they are taking this line, when other retailers do accept changes. You may well get the surprised response that they don't take that line!
    • Drewski333
    • By Drewski333 22nd May 17, 10:52 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    Drewski333
    Still waiting!
    I have requested my first two cashback payments and have been told it will take 4 days. I'm still waiting. Other tracked payments will apparently take up to six months before I can request payment, and all has already been confirmed. What gives?
    • jellynose
    • By jellynose 22nd May 17, 3:59 PM
    • 453 Posts
    • 306 Thanks
    jellynose
    Peeved off
    Hi

I asked for payment to be made via a Marks and Spencer gift card on 30 April 2017. I waited and waited for it to arrive without sucess.

I contacted Quidco last week and was told that they would reissue is but it will take another 10 days. Why does it take 10 days to produce a gift card via e-mail. And if this one does not show up I have had to wait almost a month on nothing. Not good enough. I have more money to withdraw and was going to opt for vouchers again. But I am not sure its worth the risk/wait...............
    Jellynose
    • andydbooth
    • By andydbooth 23rd May 17, 10:30 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    andydbooth
    Waiting, waiting, waiting
    I have had a quidco account for a number of years and have not had any trouble until this last year.
    I now find I have 8 items unpaid after over 200 days (one being 284 days), and another 4 of over 100 days (3 being over 140 days).
    One is for an insurance policy that has been up and running now for over 150 days.
    Why have these not been paid??????
    • bargainqueen8
    • By bargainqueen8 23rd May 17, 8:40 PM
    • 1,672 Posts
    • 23,058 Thanks
    bargainqueen8
    and no sign of the rep for over 10 days!personally i think they are in financial trouble.
    • mhoc
    • By mhoc 25th May 17, 4:13 PM
    • 16,772 Posts
    • 194,853 Thanks
    mhoc
    Is anyone else having issues doing withdrawals this afternoon. I tried my account and then my OHs and on both I get

A system error has occurred. Please contact support if this problem persists.

Except there does not seem to be a suitable contact page ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    • wannaberichbtch
    • By wannaberichbtch 7th Jun 17, 9:00 AM
    • 315 Posts
    • 163 Thanks
    wannaberichbtch
    No response from Quidco
    Over week ago I raised a support ticket for a late payment but still have not received a response.

It's been some time since the Quidco rep has posted on this forum, which seems unusual.

Has anyone had a received payout this month? I'm thinking that it may be best to avoid Quidco at the moment.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

650Posts Today

6,099Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin