Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    • 7,905Posts
    • 19,722Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 11:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:52 AM.

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 157
    • jasonwatkins
    • By jasonwatkins 4th Oct 16, 6:09 PM
    • 1,912 Posts
    • 659 Thanks
    jasonwatkins
    Hi @jasonwatkins

Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to see your cashback has been declined. Although I cannot go into detail regarding your account on a public forum, you have stated that the cashback has been paid to another referrer.

We always go back to the retailer to challenge this (as we have nothing to gain from your cashback being declined either) prior to contacting you. Their response has been that they have declined the cashback correctly and have paid it to another affiliate such as a search engine or comparison site.

Be assured the advice given was never intended to be condescending, but to ensure that this doesn't happen again, we hate it when our members miss out.

I apologise that the you have not had a positive experience on this occasion.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Quidco Company Representative
    Originally posted by quidco Company Representative
    If they are saying they have paid it to another affiliate then they are lying. It really is that simple. If they have paid it to another affiliate then who is it ?.

I've been using Quidco - and Topcashback - for long enough to know what i'm doing and to know how this works. Gambling sites are never straightforward with Quidco which is why I take so much care in making sure I complete the transaction according to the Terms and Conditions.

If i'm so terrible at using the site, how come I joined SSE Energy recently and that cashback tracked and paid out just fine ?.

That wasn't "paid to another affiliate".

I'm going to look at the legal route because it's the principle of the matter more than anything. I am completely confident that I carried out this transaction properly and met the terms and conditions to the letter and yet I get shafted because of some phantom nameless "affiliate" who is keeping my money.
  • quidco Company Representative
    If they are saying they have paid it to another affiliate then they are lying. It really is that simple. If they have paid it to another affiliate then who is it ?.

I've been using Quidco - and Topcashback - for long enough to know what i'm doing and to know how this works. Gambling sites are never straightforward with Quidco which is why I take so much care in making sure I complete the transaction according to the Terms and Conditions.

If i'm so terrible at using the site, how come I joined SSE Energy recently and that cashback tracked and paid out just fine ?.

That wasn't "paid to another affiliate".

I'm going to look at the legal route because it's the principle of the matter more than anything. I am completely confident that I carried out this transaction properly and met the terms and conditions to the letter and yet I get shafted because of some phantom nameless "affiliate" who is keeping my money.
    Originally posted by jasonwatkins
    Hi @jasonwatkins

Thank you for your reply.

We will have mentioned in our initial message to you that the retailer is not obliged to inform us as to where the referral commission has been paid.

I do wish we could assist further in this instance however it is situations like this which mean we can never guarantee cashback, and I'm very sorry for all disappointment caused.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    • jasonwatkins
    • By jasonwatkins 5th Oct 16, 2:31 PM
    • 1,912 Posts
    • 659 Thanks
    jasonwatkins
    Hi @jasonwatkins

Thank you for your reply.

We will have mentioned in our initial message to you that the retailer is not obliged to inform us as to where the referral commission has been paid.

I do wish we could assist further in this instance however it is situations like this which mean we can never guarantee cashback, and I'm very sorry for all disappointment caused.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    You can assist further. You can go back to the retailer and ask them why they're not paying out a perfectly valid cashback claim - but you won't because Quidco seem happy to advertise gambling sites who pick and choose who they pay out to.

But I get it. I should have learnt my lesson the last time I was shafted by the exact same reason with a gambling site on Quidco.

I'll certainly learn that now and make sure I move forward with legal action.
    • legendkiller2k8
    • By legendkiller2k8 5th Oct 16, 2:45 PM
    • 177 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    legendkiller2k8
    You can assist further. You can go back to the retailer and ask them why they're not paying out a perfectly valid cashback claim - but you won't because Quidco seem happy to advertise gambling sites who pick and choose who they pay out to.

But I get it. I should have learnt my lesson the last time I was shafted by the exact same reason with a gambling site on Quidco.

I'll certainly learn that now and make sure I move forward with legal action.
    You're wasting your breath trying to get help from the circus that is Quidco mate the money probably went in Quidcos pocket, take them to court as incentives must be honored.
    • jasonwatkins
    • By jasonwatkins 5th Oct 16, 4:27 PM
    • 1,912 Posts
    • 659 Thanks
    jasonwatkins
    You're wasting your breath trying to get help from the circus that is Quidco mate the money probably went in Quidcos pocket, take them to court as incentives must be honored.
    Originally posted by legendkiller2k8
    Oh I know from past experience that once the money has gone to the mysterious "other affiliate" then I might as well be talking to a brick wall.

The "other affiliate" is probably Bob from Accounts who's in the office next door ...
    • legendkiller2k8
    • By legendkiller2k8 5th Oct 16, 10:20 PM
    • 177 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    legendkiller2k8
    Oh I know from past experience that once the money has gone to the mysterious "other affiliate" then I might as well be talking to a brick wall.

The "other affiliate" is probably Bob from Accounts who's in the office next door ...
    You'll probably be on quidcos ignore list soon like i am lol, which shows how childish they are and shows they know they are going to lose in court against me.
    • cheezio
    • By cheezio 10th Oct 16, 5:26 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    cheezio
    using quidco cashback more than once
    hi
    i recently used quidco for BT mobile, i have a bt broadband account so i got an extra £5 off the monthly bill (standard BT website offer) plus im tracking £50 cashback via quidco, i want to move my 12 year son to the same BT mobile offer, can i do this through my quidco account and receive the another £50 cashback? my sons BT mobile account will be added to my BT account and charged accordingly?
    will BT accept this as another mobile account although it will be added to my standard BT account (which is how BT mobile charge, they add the mobile bill onto my current BT bill) and accept the new £50 cashback?

i hope i havnt confused anyone with this question
    thanks
    hi
    i recently used quidco for BT mobile, i have a bt broadband account so i got an extra £5 off the monthly bill (standard BT website offer) plus im tracking £50 cashback via quidco, i want to move my 12 year son to the same BT mobile offer, can i do this through my quidco account and receive the another £50 cashback? my sons BT mobile account will be added to my BT account and charged accordingly?
    will BT accept this as another mobile account although it will be added to my standard BT account (which is how BT mobile charge, they add the mobile bill onto my current BT bill) and accept the new £50 cashback?

i hope i havnt confused anyone with this question
    thanks
    Originally posted by cheezio
    Hi @cheezio

Thank you for your post.

We are now in contact with BT Mobile in regards to your question and we'll inform you of an update as soon as we have received one. We'll be in touch shortly.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    • jamichi1
    • By jamichi1 11th Oct 16, 10:15 PM
    • 163 Posts
    • 60 Thanks
    jamichi1
    It feels like talking to a stonewall. How did you deduct that I didn't complete the transaction in one sitting? You are doing the same thing like your colleagues. You don't pay attention to what people write to you and you make assumptions, without knowing the case that I'm talking about.
    I am really sorry but I do agree with many people here: you let scam merchants take traffic and custom, who then decline giving out the appropriate cashback. To make matters worse, you simply don't pay attention to what your members write, copy and paste your scenario responses and you are happy with yourselves. Well, you shouldn't be.
    It feels like talking to a stonewall. How did you deduct that I didn't complete the transaction in one sitting? You are doing the same thing like your colleagues. You don't pay attention to what people write to you and you make assumptions, without knowing the case that I'm talking about.
    I am really sorry but I do agree with many people here: you let scam merchants take traffic and custom, who then decline giving out the appropriate cashback. To make matters worse, you simply don't pay attention to what your members write, copy and paste your scenario responses and you are happy with yourselves. Well, you shouldn't be.
    Originally posted by jamichi1
    Hi @jamichi1

Thanks for your post here and I'm very sorry to see you have not been satisfied with the service on this occasion.

Unfortunately I cannot discuss details of your account on a public forum nor do I have the capability of locating your account over a public forum. However I will be happy to address some of the points made here.

Your purchases are tracked by independent affiliate networks, to confirm, Quidco does not carry out any tracking of its own. This means that during your purchase the network has identified that your purchase was not completed wholly in one session. We advise to complete your purchase in one sitting within our help pages and failing to do so is listed within our 'Standard Cashback Exclusions'.

We continue to monitor all of our retailers on site as we want to provide the most rewarding and trusted shopping experience. Being reliant on the cashback to be passed to us by the retailers means we cannot guarantee that the cashback will be paid, we are also reliant on our members adhering to the terms and conditions of earning cashback, tips can be found here http://www.quidco.com/help/all/

We have absolutely nothing to gain from your cashback being declined and so we will always provide as much information as possible to make cashback work for you.

I express my sincere apologies that your cashback has been declined on this occasion and I hope you are not deterred from using Quidco in future as we value your membership with us.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    • jasonwatkins
    • By jasonwatkins 12th Oct 16, 5:40 PM
    • 1,912 Posts
    • 659 Thanks
    jasonwatkins
    We continue to monitor all of our retailers on site as we want to provide the most rewarding and trusted shopping experience.
    .. except when they're gambling sites then they can pretty much do whatever they like as we'll still deal with them anyway.
    • Gambler
    • By Gambler 13th Oct 16, 1:14 PM
    • 3,149 Posts
    • 347 Thanks
    Gambler
    Sky Fibre Broadband Cashback
    Quidco are currently offering £65 which expires today. Can anybody tell me is this an increased rate as I'm not sure what the 'normal' cashback rate is?

Thanks
    Quidco are currently offering £65 which expires today. Can anybody tell me is this an increased rate as I'm not sure what the 'normal' cashback rate is?

Thanks
    Originally posted by Gambler
    Hi @Gambler

Thanks for your post.

The rates will regularly vary in amounts, which means that we do not have a standard rate that we point to for that.

At the time of this response, the rate expires in 8 hours.

We do not know the next rate Sky will provide, therefore if you want to make use of that rate... do go ahead and make that purchase.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    • treboeth
    • By treboeth 18th Oct 16, 1:36 PM
    • 678 Posts
    • 718 Thanks
    treboeth
    Has anyone been offered the £10 bonus from Quidco on their next purchase?
    I have received 5 over the last 2 years and have never received the bonus, reason given is purchase failed to track on every occasion.
    This is despite using a different browser to make purchases and following all criteria.
    Fraudulent behaviour IMO.
    • tuggy12
    • By tuggy12 18th Oct 16, 1:45 PM
    • 1,079 Posts
    • 1,318 Thanks
    tuggy12
    I have received 5 over the last 2 years and have never received the bonus, reason given is purchase failed to track on every occasion.
    This is despite using a different browser to make purchases and following all criteria.
    Originally posted by treboeth
    I took advantage of a £10 bonus offer mid May '16, by purchasing from M&S.
    5 full months later and the purchase has still not been confirmed.
    I'm not holding out much hope as M&S purchases are usually confirmed and payable within 2-3 months.
    Originally posted by treboeth
    Hi @treboeth

Thanks for your post.

I can assure you that bonuses are sent out in the hope that the bonus-qualifying purchase is confirmed and the bonus is paid.

If you find that you have concerns regarding a bonus or want to make sure everything is ok before making a purchase, just give us a shout and we will be more than happy to help.

Moreover, I have responded to your Twitter post too & hope that you find our resolution regarding this matter satisfactory.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    Last edited by quidco Company Representative; 18-10-2016 at 4:10 PM.
    I took advantage of a £10 bonus offer mid May '16, by purchasing from M&S.
    5 full months later and the purchase has still not been confirmed.
    I'm not holding out much hope as M&S purchases are usually confirmed and payable within 2-3 months.
    Originally posted by tuggy12
    Hi @tuggy12

Thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear that your cashback bonus.

Have you been able to get in touch with our customer support regarding this matter?

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    I've never used quidco, is it easy enough to set up?
    Originally posted by SarahlovesM
    Hello @SarahlovesM,

We certainly think so.

Once you sign up to a Quidco account, making a purchase as easy as the sign up process.

You simply have to log in to your Quidco account, find the retailer that you want to buy from and look at the rates located on the stats section.

Then simply click the 'Visit Retailer & get cashback' link, and that will take you to the retailer's website.

Then make your purchase as you normally would and once the sale has been completed, the cashback will 'track' on to your account within 72 hours.

The cashback is then paid into your Quidco account within the processing times advised on the retailer Quidco pages.

You can can withdraw the amount to your PayPal or Bank accounts, as well as Amazon voucher codes.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
    • bagby
    • By bagby 18th Oct 16, 7:07 PM
    • 749 Posts
    • 419 Thanks
    bagby
    Quidco not recognising password and then when using forgot password button it is not recognising my email address. Not changed any details. Tried to contact Quidco support but this is not letting me send email. I am a premium member but cannot make the best of getting in contact because I can't log in. Any ideas anyone.thanks
    Quidco not recognising password and then when using forgot password button it is not recognising my email address. Not changed any details. Tried to contact Quidco support but this is not letting me send email. I am a premium member but cannot make the best of getting in contact because I can't log in. Any ideas anyone.thanks
    Originally posted by bagby
    Hello @bagby,

I am sorry to hear that you had had trouble getting that sorted.

Could you send us an email containing your account name and email address to members@quidco.com FAO Joseph so that I can locate your account and get that sorted for you ASAP.

Kind Regards,

Joseph
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,626Posts Today

7,515Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @c_newbery: @MartinSLewis Can't bring myself to vote for option A because of lack of apostrophe - some things are too precious! #grammar?

• MSE weekly email: Soap&Glory, Urgent 2YR cheap energy, free Tesco pts, cheap Easyjet, free TSB £100, £52 Ray-Bans https://t.co/bS4J70hBbx

• Today's twitter poll: Is it acceptable to use bad grammar in tweets in order to reduce character length?

• Follow Martin