Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    hummingbird75
    is orange broadband any good?
    • 2nd Jun 11, 11:55 AM
    is orange broadband any good? 2nd Jun 11 at 11:55 AM
    hi

i use orange for my mobile phone and they have offered me a very competitive package for my home phone line rental,anytime calls and broadband. i have heard bad reviews about orange broadband and when i mentioned this to the sales guy he said yes orange bb used to be bad but they have now bought in conjunction with BT their own exchanges so they can bypass the switch or something which makes their bb much better....the contract is a 18 month one so i dont want to get tied into a contract which turns out to be no good as i need internet on a daily basis...anyone recently switch to orange?? had any problems?

thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,264Posts Today

6,251Users online

Martin's Twitter