Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • liz545
    • By liz545 7th Dec 06, 9:53 AM
    • 1,714 Posts
    • 16,699 Thanks
    liz545
    • 7th Dec 06, 9:53 AM
    • 7th Dec 06, 9:53 AM
    The voucher is for a £10 discount, presumably the optician scans it to deduct the cost of the eye test. Has anyone tried using it on tesco self-scan tills to see if it works?
  • SambaRamba
    • 8th Dec 06, 2:46 PM
    • 8th Dec 06, 2:46 PM
    No but the small print says:

This voucher can only be used at ASDA opticians for a free sight test. Please don't redeem against any other product as this may cause embarrassment and delay at checkout.
    <('@')> Oink
    • littleange
    • By littleange 8th Dec 06, 4:56 PM
    • 1,050 Posts
    • 1,273 Thanks
    littleange
    • 8th Dec 06, 4:56 PM
    • 8th Dec 06, 4:56 PM
    An asda eye test is £10
  • lucky-legs
    • 8th Dec 06, 5:24 PM
    wow
    • 8th Dec 06, 5:24 PM
    wow thanks for that, i'm off there tonight i will try to pick up a magazine, they sent me a reminder card this week to say my test was due!!!

• pontyendred
    • 8th Dec 06, 7:10 PM
    • 8th Dec 06, 7:10 PM
    The voucher is for a £10 discount, presumably the optician scans it to deduct the cost of the eye test. Has anyone tried using it on tesco self-scan tills to see if it works?
    by liz545
    think it was plushchris who tried this on a manned checkout and it requested a value from the operator - i doubt you could get away with it at a self scan.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

139Posts Today

1,265Users online

Martin's Twitter