Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • paulfoel
    • By paulfoel 10th May 11, 8:12 PM
    • 5,312Posts
    • 2,514Thanks
    paulfoel
    CV writing services - Any good?
    • 10th May 11, 8:12 PM
    CV writing services - Any good? 10th May 11 at 8:12 PM
    Some seem cheap and some expensive but there are so many...

Is it even worth bothering? If so, which one?
    Cymru am Byth !!!
Page 4
    • jobbingmusician
    • By jobbingmusician 24th Aug 17, 4:04 PM
    • 18,728 Posts
    • 19,033 Thanks
    jobbingmusician
    I've deleted it as spam. Apart from the fact it's a new member, the contributor can't even be bothered to write in UK English.
    I'm the Board Guide on the Matched Betting; Referrers and Jobseeking & Training boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.

The good folk of the matched betting board are now (I hope!) supporting Macmillan, in memory of Fifigrace. Visit
    https://www.gofundme.com/running-the-leeds-10k-for-macmillan
    • alex80
    • By alex80 28th Sep 17, 1:24 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    alex80
    You can find great CV's online. I stole my curriculum vitae from an Birmingham software developer (from his site I came across on Bing) who quite frankly has an amazing CV with an excellent list of skills and personal statement.

Actually, I don't think I've ever made my own curriculum vitae from scratch. I stole my previous CV from a 4rd year student studying digital media.

Complete madness paying $100-200 for someone to write it for you. How can you even be sure they are doing it themselves? They may steal the content online as I've been doing. Give your money to charity if your so inclined on spending that amount.

You can write a CV just as good as those services perhaps even better, if you took the time and thought about what you need to write. (it's ironic me saying that since I steal my CV's but some things are better plagiarised).
    • leewoodrow
    • By leewoodrow 2nd Oct 17, 11:11 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    leewoodrow
    Free Personal Branding Guide from Bigger-Fish
    If you're looking for quality advice on how to write a professional CV, download your FREE Personal Branding Guide at Bigger-Fish: Cannot provide links so please google us at Bigger Fish CV Writing
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,388Posts Today

7,799Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I was surprised to see the three people in front of me in the newsagents were all shocked their old £1 coins were no longer taken.

• RT @natdebtline: If you?ve been visited by a bailiff since April 2014 we want to hear your story for our #bailiffreform campaign https://t.?

• Well so far it seems there's one thing remainers and leavers agree on - the EU is getting the better of the negotia? https://t.co/70z5ffpG8S

• Follow Martin