Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 6
    • Hippers
    • By Hippers 21st Dec 16, 12:52 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hippers
    Achica fail
    Having taken their money, delivery was extremely overdue and was only actioned when I chased them. A further month later only part of the order arrived, several emails later and they were unable to complete the order. Up the very end they showed absolutely no sign of understanding what the problem was or why it would be irritating or disappointing. Do not order from them.
    • mkf
    • By mkf 15th Jan 17, 10:21 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    mkf
    Can be ok but appalling if a problem. No phone number and I ordered 2 bar stools in October. Only 1 delivered in December because out of stock. No prior warning - just opened the box and found 1 stool. Took a week to arrange for the other 1 to be collected back (needed a pair) and to agree postage refund but it has now been 25 days of them promising the money is refunded and still no refund. The collector told me I did not need a receipt but I insisted on photographing his docket and sent it to Achica when they claimed I had no proof I had returned the chair and they just said 5-7 days and still no refund. They also have replied to some of my reviews claiming they have refunded me, but this is not true
    • BIGT
    • By BIGT 2nd Mar 17, 4:32 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    BIGT
    Do Not Give Achica Your Money!
    Having been a customer for many years but only ordering small items I ordered a sofa in October 2016 to be delivered the first week of December. We removed our sofa in preparation however the sofa has still not been delivered 4 months later!! I have received text messages at 5pm telling me it will be delivered the next day and been forced to take annual leave only to get another message the next day saying it won't be delivered! I had an impromptu delivery on a day I happened to be working from home only to discover after the delivery men had left that it was a chaise longue and not my sofa!! This is still sitting in my sitting room as they can't be bothered to come and collect it!

The customer service staff are useless and rude. There is no communication to their customers and they constantly lie about when my order will be delivered. If you try to escalate the issue they have no escalation processes

Achica are happy to take your money but not deliver the goods. They do not understand how important it is to value their customers.

Please do not give them any of your money as they will rip you off.

You have bee warned!
    • KLZ
    • By KLZ 6th Apr 17, 3:15 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    KLZ
    Agree with all the comments above on late delivery, terrible customer service and total lack of communication. Have been a customer for years but their service has deteriorated steadily - my last (and final) experience with them: Long lead time for product to be delivered (nearly three weeks for a bottle of EDT!), item never arrived and the only notification I had was from the courier's website, which stated that the product had been recalled and returned to sender. No communication from Achica. Was informed that the product was damaged in transit and therefore returned after I contacted customer services, who promised a refund within 5 - 7 working days. 5 weeks later, still being promised a full refund "within 5 - 7 working days". Will never buy from them again.
    • Sandra Sherriff-Meyer
    • By Sandra Sherriff-Meyer 12th Oct 17, 1:06 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sandra Sherriff-Meyer
    Hello, I'm feeling really desperate at the moment. I have several items that haven't been despatched from Achica. The refunds are a nightmare as they seem to make an arbitrary deduction then won't explain. Now they say they can't help me further as I can look up my order details on the website. I know that. I want to know where things are that haven't arrived, refunds that haven't been issued....goods that arrived faulty. It's a lot of money and I have none to waste. Any advice gratefully received. I have repeatedly asked for a manager to call. They won't even do that.
    • Sandra Sherriff-Meyer
    • By Sandra Sherriff-Meyer 12th Oct 17, 1:41 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Sandra Sherriff-Meyer
    Achica refund and delivery problems
    Hi
    What are my legal rights and how can I get a response to lengthy issues that Achica at first responded to but have now refused to give any further help with? I eventually posted on their Facebook messaging and I posted on Trustpilot after days spent using their online helpdesk and repeated enquiries that weren't answered. They only responded when I did this but now just shut me down. Should I go back through their online helpdesk for the 100th time, cancel everything outstanding and try again to get refunds for faulty stuff? Any advice welcome as I desperately need my money back or goods delivered.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,885Posts Today

8,130Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thank you for covering the story - but also can i say - what a great name for the editor of Money Marketing! https://t.co/UcvQduTeJL

• Hurrah! The ASA's ruled against 2 fake Facebook ads using my image https://t.co/GvNrqDPOC5 tho Facebook still shows others

• PS Today's poll is obviously inspired by the real question I was asked and tweeted about last night.

• Follow Martin