Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    abertawe1
    vodafone over charging
    • 21st Apr 11, 7:00 PM
    vodafone over charging 21st Apr 11 at 7:00 PM
    just to warn you, i took out a contract last august with vodafone for a blackberry curve i have been with them for about 5years anyway i chaged my phone which was 15pound a month plus vat which eded up 18 pound a which was great but the last three months my bills started going up 28 ,30,45,so i went online to check my bills and to my amazement they have been charging me for using the internet the strange thing was all the internet chareges were registered at 12midnight sometimes three or four registered at the same time,so i contacted vodafone and they told me that most smart phones automaticly update by themselves charging you for the connection 83 pence a go so straight away i went off on one and asked why i wasnt told about this and he said when you get the phone they are supposed to tell you but dont and we are left to pick up the pieces so they have refunded me my money which was 26 pound and i have had them to put a bar on any internet usage so beware and check you bills carefully by the way i am not leaving it at that and i am writing a letter of complaint .so look out
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,812Posts Today

8,660Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • On train home from Birmingham. Had dinner by the canal there this evening. Lovely area, very sunny and picturesque.

• Fantastic run by new UK star Zharnell Hughes in @BritAthletics #BritishChamps 200m.I was v proud to present the medal http://t.co/sSSXpM1SBZ

• Ok a wee bit chuffed. Just been asked if I'd like to present a medal at #Britishchamps, someone is now missing a hand as I bit it off!

• Follow Martin