Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 17
    • quest944
    • By quest944 20th Feb 17, 3:20 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    quest944
    Won't let me post a link but have a look about One Stop Financial Services on the FCA site
    • Welldone
    • By Welldone 15th Mar 17, 9:59 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Welldone
    Welldone
    I have come into this rather late. However to say that I have been duped by a person who was my financial adviser for some years & did some good work sorting out my mother in laws finances & a number of years later when we had inherited some money from both sides of the family, he recommended this investment in Los Pandos. So unlike most of previous investors this was not via a SIPP but a loan agreement. drawn up by a Spanish Notary. Prior to this my FA had joined BlackTower Financial Services Gibraltar in their Mabella offices, but still covering the UK. The loan was for 2 years . I was persuaded to roll over the loan for a further 2 years & it was due for repayment in February 2016. In the meantime my FA had moved to Holborn Associates in Dubai.
    Last February I started to chase my FA for the return of the loan at this point he started to become evasive saying that repayment would be delayed by approx a couple of months & that he had other clients in the same position. I continued to chase him & then started to receive messages that he had gone into hospital etc. He has now left Holborn & become uncountable
    I have found him on Facebook living somewhere around Mabella. His name is Salim Abuteir.
    The Spanish notary was Amelia Bergillos Moreton..
    The chances of getting any money back is very unlikely. However I would be interested if any one has had dealings with Abuteir in similar circumstances.
    • cheesetoast
    • By cheesetoast 15th Mar 17, 6:31 PM
    • 245 Posts
    • 161 Thanks
    cheesetoast
    has anybody had any dealings with Los Pandos?
    Originally posted by Mike307
    This guy?

• timboleicester
    • By timboleicester 1st May 17, 3:16 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    timboleicester
    due dilligence
    The issue is that for me Stadia Trustees should have taken more action to ensure that the person instructing them was a proper person... and not plastered all over the FCA's warning and wanted page,

My claim for compensation is with the FSCS and I am not too hopeful of getting any of the 150K back...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

220Posts Today

1,163Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just a quick ta-ta for now. I'm taking the week off for family time with mini and Mrs MSE. So I won't be here much. Back after the bank hol

• Ugh another one trying it! Beware https://t.co/Ab9fCRA76F

• Just looking at the final(ish) Premier League table. The gap between the top seven and the rest is huge. Has it ever been more lopsided?

• Follow Martin