Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Garden Party? - Cheap Gazebo
    • 15th Apr 11, 9:37 AM
    Garden Party? - Cheap Gazebo 15th Apr 11 at 9:37 AM
    Thought I'd start a thread incase anyone else out there is planning on a garden party - either for your wedding or something else. I did write about this on the July 2012 thread but I understand not everyone will read that!

Anyway these are cheaper than I've found anywhere else on the internet - including ebay. (lol and for anyone else who wishes to look - I really hope you don't find them cheaper now I've bought mine Ha!)

Tescos Direct are doing white 3x3m gazebos for 17. (No sides are included - just a roof and four legs).

I wanted a 6x3m marquee for our garden for our wedding, but some of the prices are just ridiculous! (The cheapest I've found was 70). So I have just placed an order with Tescos for 2 x 3x3m white gazebos for 34. Getting it delivered to my 'local' tescos and I'll go collect it from them when I'm next out that way. I'm a very happy bunny
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,436Posts Today

7,660Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Going to my energy debate at Tory conference, protestor outside as I go in heckles "don't do it martin, you'll come out dirty"

• RT @KatieMorley_: Parents - young people - everyone - should fight this U-turn on student loans. This quiet tweak will £ screw grads. https?

• Your help's urgently needed to fight a govt student loan u-turn that means many will pay more. Full info... Pls RT

• Follow Martin