Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pixie__girlie
    • By pixie__girlie 11th Apr 11, 12:32 PM
    • 377Posts
    • 4,553Thanks
    pixie__girlie
    0 WOW
    business cards
    • 11th Apr 11, 12:32 PM
    0 WOW
    business cards 11th Apr 11 at 12:32 PM
    Hi everyone,

does anybody know of any good business card deals at the mo?

Need to get quite a few done (100ish) for my degree show in 6 weeks...

moo.com's got a sale on until the end of today, but their postage is quite steep, I'm also a bit confused by vista prints offers..lol!

Any advice would be much appreciated
Page 1
  • santer
    • 11th Apr 11, 2:14 PM
    • 11th Apr 11, 2:14 PM
    These are £7 for 100 including delivery but have restrictions

Restrictions: To qualify for the 100 Matt business cards for £2.99 offer, your card must meet the following conditions
    • Must be created using one of our designated "£2.99 templates" and business card design tool (submitted business card designs are not part of this offer)
    • Single Sided.
    • The reverse of the card will be white and completely blank with no printing.
      (Our company details will NOT be printed on the reverse of your card as this does not look good.)
    • Cannot contain logos or any other type of image.
    • Cannot change the colour of the text or background.
    Note: Although these are cheap business cards, many other companies would classify these as free business cards and charge you a similar price for postage. In summary, nobody gives business cards free, postage is always charged.

http://www.cardsmadeeasy.com/pricing.php#mattcarddesc

Otherwise £19 for 100 including delivery

http://www.cardsmadeeasy.com/pricing.php

fficial&client=firefox-a&safe=active" target="_blank">http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=printed+business+cards&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&safe=active
    • pixie__girlie
    • By pixie__girlie 11th Apr 11, 2:44 PM
    • 377 Posts
    • 4,553 Thanks
    pixie__girlie
    • 11th Apr 11, 2:44 PM
    • 11th Apr 11, 2:44 PM
    thankyou!!!
  • BodyElectric
    • 11th Apr 11, 3:11 PM
    • 11th Apr 11, 3:11 PM
    Don't go near Vista Print. It's not worth the potential repercussions.

• irstaroo22
    • 11th Apr 11, 3:45 PM
    • 11th Apr 11, 3:45 PM
    I use moo print for mine, and although they arent the cheapest they are fab!
    • jenniewb
    • By jenniewb 12th Apr 11, 1:25 AM
    • 11,640 Posts
    • 11,198 Thanks
    jenniewb
    • 12th Apr 11, 1:25 AM
    • 12th Apr 11, 1:25 AM
    I've used Vista Print in the past, they are fine to use as long as you make sure you don't tick any subscription boxes, it just means a bit of skim-reading, easy to do and virtually free.

My friend also works in the printing industry (but does only big business company stuff) and recommends Pronta-Print for consumer things as they are best for price vs. quality.
  • cgk1
    • 12th Apr 11, 8:57 AM
    • 12th Apr 11, 8:57 AM
    I'm a bit fan of Moo - quality looking cards - I wouldn't touch Vistaprint with a bargepole.
    • Redleela
    • By Redleela 11th May 11, 2:19 PM
    • 220 Posts
    • 288 Thanks
    Redleela
    • 11th May 11, 2:19 PM
    • 11th May 11, 2:19 PM
    These are £7 for 100 including delivery but have restrictions

Restrictions: To qualify for the 100 Matt business cards for £2.99 offer, your card must meet the following conditions
    • Must be created using one of our designated "£2.99 templates" and business card design tool (submitted business card designs are not part of this offer)
    • Single Sided.
    • The reverse of the card will be white and completely blank with no printing.
      (Our company details will NOT be printed on the reverse of your card as this does not look good.)
    • Cannot contain logos or any other type of image.
    • Cannot change the colour of the text or background.
    Note: Although these are cheap business cards, many other companies would classify these as free business cards and charge you a similar price for postage. In summary, nobody gives business cards free, postage is always charged.

http://www.cardsmadeeasy.com/pricing.php#mattcarddesc

Otherwise £19 for 100 including delivery

http://www.cardsmadeeasy.com/pricing.php

fficial&client=firefox-a&safe=active" target="_blank">http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=printed+business+cards&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&safe=active
    Originally posted by santer
    Thank you for the tip but I've just tried this after looking at Vistaprint but found that it's more expensive for a single sided card - £8.39 for 100 once they've added postage and VAT versus £13.12 for 250 double sided cards from Vistaprint.
  • santer
    • 11th May 11, 3:32 PM
    • 11th May 11, 3:32 PM
    Thank you for the tip but I've just tried this after looking at Vistaprint but found that it's more expensive for a single sided card - £8.39 for 100 once they've added postage and VAT versus £13.12 for 250 double sided cards from Vistaprint.
    Originally posted by Redleela
    The OP only wanted 100 and had already been to vistaprint
    • mirrorimage0
    • By mirrorimage0 11th May 11, 5:50 PM
    • 3,840 Posts
    • 5,260 Thanks
    mirrorimage0
    ive used vista print for yrs and never had a problem with any of my orders, just dont click on to sign up for anything else. have done business cards, photo calenders, t shirts, lawn signs, brchures, pens and some other bits.
    now proud mum to 3 handsome boys latest one born 10/10/11
    • Enterprise 1701C
    • By Enterprise 1701C 13th May 11, 10:09 AM
    • 14,339 Posts
    • 156,817 Thanks
    Enterprise 1701C
    Haven't checked it out, but just found this thread on another part of the forums if you are still looking

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3227974
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
    • Fruit and Nut Case
    • By Fruit and Nut Case 13th May 11, 10:13 AM
    • 3,989 Posts
    • 2,973 Thanks
    Fruit and Nut Case
    Business card is one of the most important element of your visual identity , business cards are cards bearing business information about a company or individual. They are shared during formal introductions as a convenience and a memory aid.
    Originally posted by wazir016
    -bot. Reported
    Are you for real? - Glass Half Empty??
  • crazyguy
    Business card is one of the most important element of your visual identity , business cards are cards bearing business information about a company or individual. They are shared during formal introductions as a convenience and a memory aid.
    Originally posted by wazir016

What another great post by the very clever individual, thanks so much for shedding light on another of lifes unknown facts !
    • pixie__girlie
    • By pixie__girlie 13th May 11, 1:37 PM
    • 377 Posts
    • 4,553 Thanks
    pixie__girlie
    LOL. who really spends time spouting dictionary rubbish just to get more posts on MSE? unbelievable!

thanks for your advice everyone, am going to battle through with vista print.
  • crazyguy
    LOL. who really spends time spouting dictionary rubbish just to get more posts on MSE? unbelievable!

thanks for your advice everyone, am going to battle through with vista print.
    Originally posted by pixie__girlie

He may be learning english for all we know.

It does seem strange though !
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,758Posts Today

7,374Users online

Martin's Twitter