Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    crafty*kate
    Best cheap cat litter?
    • 30th Mar 11, 10:04 PM
    Best cheap cat litter? 30th Mar 11 at 10:04 PM
    Hi folks, I don't normally post over here but as it's a cat thing I thought you might be able to help!

I have recently moved house and no longer have a cat flap (it's rented so I can't put one in). My 4.5 year old boy likes being indoors and won't go outside for more than about 5 minutes - he's a timid lad. So, obviously, he is now doing his thing inside and it's costing me a fortune in cat litter.

He's been really, really good at using the tray and so I am trying to make sure I am equally good at keeping it clean for him. But I am getting through so much litter...what are the best cheap ones you have found?

Morrisons is my nearest supermarket and their cheapest value stuff isn't very good (I use lots of it). Their next one up is ok-ish, but I am wondering if there are any other options?

Thanks!
    Kate x

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Last edited by MSE Andrea; 30-08-2011 at 8:19 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

484Posts Today

3,560Users online

Martin's Twitter