Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LadyMorticia
    • By LadyMorticia 28th Mar 11, 3:58 PM
    • 19,076Posts
    • 86,299Thanks
    LadyMorticia
    Last thing you bought?
    • 28th Mar 11, 3:58 PM
    Last thing you bought? 28th Mar 11 at 3:58 PM
    I swear there was a thread on this but I can't find it.

Anyway, what was the last thing you bought? (it can be anything...no matter how small. ).

I'm not feeling very well today so after my hospital appointment OH and I went into town and I bought a cropped denim jacket. I used to have one but I lost it in a GP surgery somewhere.

So, how about you?
    September wins: £50 Sizzling Pubs voucher, Fiskars Tag Maker, Carnage mug, Googly Fruits hamper, Spiderman Minion and Wallet, £50
    Win £2017 in 2017: £1404.79/£2017
    50 Challenges: 37/50
Page 282
    • mattytun
    • By mattytun 16th Sep 17, 6:28 PM
    • 13,184 Posts
    • 229,343 Thanks
    mattytun
    4x Cheese rolls
    smoked ham
    pizza
    Jeans
    Can't sleep, quit counting sheep and talk directly to the shepherd
    • joansgirl
    • By joansgirl 16th Sep 17, 6:40 PM
    • 12,441 Posts
    • 47,614 Thanks
    joansgirl
    2 new tops and a coat I don't need
    Some people only exist as examples of what to avoid...

Finito
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,667Posts Today

6,041Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @iiSteveJonesii: @MartinSLewis After watching you talk this morning about me burning £300 I got on a comparison site tonight & sure enou?

• In or near York? This Wed the @itvmlshow Roadshow" will be at the York Food & Drink Festival - do come and say hi; St Sampsons Square 11-4.

• It's the subtle poetry and lyricism of tweets like this that I find so endearing https://t.co/XhSKBCGyXe

• Follow Martin