Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Sky multi room without the subscription
    • 25th Nov 06, 4:29 PM
    Sky multi room without the subscription 25th Nov 06 at 4:29 PM
    I've eventually figured how to get sky multi room without paying for a sky subscription. It involve buying a mini dish quad lnb (you only need a twin but couldn't find one). I bought one from for 34.99 - ordered from website straightforward. This replace the singhle lnb on the dish.

The lnb is the thing that the signals are bounced off the dish into that the wire is connected to and has a white plastic cap on it.

You then buy another digibox and run a wire from the dish to it. A free sat card is available from Sky for 20, I think although haven't bought one yet to get some of the free channels.

Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

315Posts Today

1,384Users online

Martin's Twitter