Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    carpinmad2010
    Anyone know anything on (RISE CREDIT CARD)
    • 26th Mar 11, 11:11 AM
    Anyone know anything on (RISE CREDIT CARD) 26th Mar 11 at 11:11 AM
    Hi guys first everpost so bear with me i filled in a application form and got accept for a credit card but the firm who offered it was not someone i had heard of before so i was wondering if any of you guys had heard of them details as follow:

the credit card is a RISE VISA CREDIT CARD

at the bottom of the letter its states

rise is a trading name of R. Raphael & Sons plc. R. Rapael & sons plc is registered in england (1288938). Registered office: Albany courtyard 47-48 piccadilly london W1J OLR. authorised and regulated by the financial services authority (161302)

any ideas or help guys will be well appreciated
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,906Posts Today

6,736Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• You can judge your age by what #cilla means to you. For me its not the singing, its blind date and surprise surprise. Sad news #ripcilla

• I blame Popeye! https://t.co/DmwFqkrI79

• Follow Martin