Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    nanamags
    Over 60 rail card
    • 25th Mar 11, 7:18 PM
    Over 60 rail card 25th Mar 11 at 7:18 PM
    I am 60 in May and I can apply for my bus pass up to 3 months before my birthday and it will be delivered approx a week before.[ I live on Merseyside and 60 is still the eligible age. Very MSE as I normally pay 600.00 for a yearly bus pass.]

Does anyone know how soon I can apply for a rail card as there is no info on the website? I am planning on travelling by train the day before my birthday so will obviously be buying in advance to save money.

Thanks

Mags
    NA N A M A G S
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,170Posts Today

7,885Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just had good chat with @amberruddhr about the CMA energy report. Nice that a Sec of State is listening.

• And that misses student loan repayments which adds 9% at £21k (for post 2012 starters, different for others) https://t.co/c541WRSj0v

• Apologies for the vulgarity but did the #Wimbledon bbc2 commentator just say "he doesn't beat himself off?"

• Follow Martin