Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Page 1
  • Errata
    • 23rd Mar 11, 9:13 PM
    • 23rd Mar 11, 9:13 PM
    M&S ?
    .....................I'm smiling because I have no idea what's going on ...
    • Starrystarrynight
    • By Starrystarrynight 23rd Mar 11, 9:17 PM
    • 1,025 Posts
    • 2,082 Thanks
    • 23rd Mar 11, 9:17 PM
    • 23rd Mar 11, 9:17 PM
    We found most of ours on ebay.
    • whitts
    • By whitts 23rd Mar 11, 9:52 PM
    • 307 Posts
    • 142 Thanks
    • 23rd Mar 11, 9:52 PM
    • 23rd Mar 11, 9:52 PM
    when i got my superking bed last year i had real problems getting the sheets. You need to check the thickness of the matress, mine is really thick, so the m&s ones do not fit well (when you tuck them in). I got some on line with sainsburys and i have also picked some up in tk maxx.
  • ellies angel
    • 23rd Mar 11, 9:56 PM
    • 23rd Mar 11, 9:56 PM
    dunelm mill
    john lewis
    littlewoods on line were great for deep matress superking size fitted sheets.
    l love this site!!
    • jessicamb
    • By jessicamb 23rd Mar 11, 11:24 PM
    • 10,067 Posts
    • 5,985 Thanks
    • 23rd Mar 11, 11:24 PM
    • 23rd Mar 11, 11:24 PM
    Dunelm or Dawsons department store online
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese
  • pruney
    • 23rd Mar 11, 11:29 PM
    • 23rd Mar 11, 11:29 PM
    TK Maxx is great for bedding, I love fenn wright manson bedding, good TC and reasonably priced in there. They always seem to have really good prices on super king size too although, alas, I'm stuck with just an ordinary king size.
  • FurryCat
    • 24th Mar 11, 10:52 AM
    • 24th Mar 11, 10:52 AM
    Try Duvet and Pillow Warehouse

Its the only place I've managed to find good quality deep enough sheets for a superking bed. They have lots of sales though so wait for one of those.

oh, and they're on Quidco too.
    • DollyDabbler
    • By DollyDabbler 24th Mar 11, 5:32 PM
    • 195 Posts
    • 626 Thanks
    • 24th Mar 11, 5:32 PM
    • 24th Mar 11, 5:32 PM
    I bought all of mine from Next online, the fitted sheets work well on our deep mattress too.
  • Chr15
    Must admit we get ours from QVC, the Northern Nights collection. Very comfie and if you catch the deal of the day that is the same price for a single as a super then worth the money.
  • Benson
    Another vote for northern nights, had lots over the years and none have washed as well as the northern nights stuff! Threw all the others away but NN is still looking new 3 yrs later! (have bought lots since when they are on special offer etc) worth payng that little bit extra for these x
    • tin can
    • By tin can 25th Mar 11, 8:06 PM
    • 190 Posts
    • 1,158 Thanks
    tin can
    does anyone know where i can get some nice plain super king size bedding at a good price?
    Originally posted by roxiegriff
    i no its a bit late to tell you have tryed these people there cheap they have some shops as well but there in east yorkshire hope it helps you
    • Anne_Marie
    • By Anne_Marie 25th Mar 11, 8:19 PM
    • 1,648 Posts
    • 1,792 Thanks
    As others have said, watch out if you have a deep mattress, as many superking sized sheets don't fit properly. I can highly recommend Sanderson and Bedeck, superb quality and so soft. I did buy some from eBay, and not a patch on these makes, and the fitted sheets were too small. You get what you pay for. Have a look at clearance on as they have some very good bargains there at the moment, with up to 90% discount.
  • Always Harassed
    Ikea are now doing super king size. Think quality varies between ranges but sheets I got last year are still going strong.
    • Violetta
    • By Violetta 26th Mar 11, 10:38 AM
    • 3,440 Posts
    • 5,132 Thanks
    I have bought some in Argos not any of the current stock, but have been pleased with the price & quality.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,901Posts Today

9,837Users online

Martin's Twitter