Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    • abertawe1
    • By abertawe1 18th Mar 11, 7:31 PM
    • 213Posts
    • 60Thanks
    forklift training grants
    • #1
    • 18th Mar 11, 7:31 PM
    forklift training grants 18th Mar 11 at 7:31 PM
    hi everyone i was wondering if anyone knows of any grants for forklift training .iam on jsa but my job centre say there are no couses available i thought there might be some other means of getting a training grant i would be gratefull for any info cheers.
Page 1
    • davelewis
    • By davelewis 18th Mar 11, 7:57 PM
    • 363 Posts
    • 339 Thanks
    • #2
    • 18th Mar 11, 7:57 PM
    • #2
    • 18th Mar 11, 7:57 PM
    Hello - I live in Swansea too!!

    Try the Welsh Assembly ReAct scheme - I'm not sure if it may affect your jsa but you could always try. Google ReAct and I'm sure there is a helpline number. The grant is something like £2000 if I remember rightly.
    • abertawe1
    • By abertawe1 18th Mar 11, 8:23 PM
    • 213 Posts
    • 60 Thanks
    • #3
    • 18th Mar 11, 8:23 PM
    • #3
    • 18th Mar 11, 8:23 PM
    no can do you have got to apply within six months of being made redundent to late for me ,i was hoping there were other grants out there thanks for the reply though diolch.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

349Posts Today

2,219Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

  • Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

  • RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ????

  • Follow Martin