Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mleonard79
    My HP PSC Printer won't accept new Tesco Print Cartridge - Anything I can do?
    • 18th Nov 06, 8:24 PM
    My HP PSC Printer won't accept new Tesco Print Cartridge - Anything I can do? 18th Nov 06 at 8:24 PM
    Hi everyone,

I've posted this on the consumables board but I thought I might get more help here. Basically I ran out of black ink yesterday and as I have stuff I need to print quickly I just bought a black tesco own-brand cartridge at the store as I didn't have time to wait on an ordered one. I have just fitted it and my printer keeps saying "Print Cartridge In Right Stall Not Supported." My printer is a HP PSC 2410 Photosmart all-in-one and the cartridge is Tesco's version of the Number 56 cartridge. I've replaced my colour one with the tesco one with no problems in the past so I'm totally baffled by this. Anyone got any ideas on what to do? There seems to be a Tesco Ink Helpline but it's only open 9-5 Mon-Fri Anybody else had this trouble? Any ideas gratefully received?

Regards

Michelle
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,133Posts Today

8,153Users online

Martin's Twitter