Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • Marteebies
    • 16th Feb 11, 4:58 PM
    • 16th Feb 11, 4:58 PM
    Never heard of it and havint seen any recommendations online either! is it a paid focus group/survey site?????
    2014: £20 voucher from SurveyFriends, £10 cash payout from Panel Opinion too and working towards more from Valued Opinions currently.
    2013: £35 and £50 vouchers from SurveyFriends! More than £15 made from other paid surveys sites (Yougov, Panel Opinion, Valued Opinions, Pinecone, etc.) Happy so far!
  • teendude
    • 16th Feb 11, 8:10 PM
    • 16th Feb 11, 8:10 PM
    also just found it. Might try it... only one way to find out. Don't give bank details though.
    • GetRealBabe
    • By GetRealBabe 16th Feb 11, 11:04 PM
    • 2,149 Posts
    • 2,370 Thanks
    GetRealBabe
    • 16th Feb 11, 11:04 PM
    • 16th Feb 11, 11:04 PM
    Hi

Thanks, OP. I've just joined.

also just found it. Might try it... only one way to find out. Don't give bank details though.
    Originally posted by teendude
    No bank details required: payments are a cheque or paypal.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 014-Finally got a signature.

• tgh
    • 10th Mar 11, 2:14 PM
    • 10th Mar 11, 2:14 PM
    How are people getting on with this?

Just about to start.
    • lynn2
    • By lynn2 12th Mar 11, 12:31 AM
    • 303 Posts
    • 337 Thanks
    lynn2
    • 12th Mar 11, 12:31 AM
    • 12th Mar 11, 12:31 AM
    I would like to know too?
    • Andyboy
    • By Andyboy 17th Apr 11, 7:59 AM
    • 251 Posts
    • 181 Thanks
    Andyboy
    • 17th Apr 11, 7:59 AM
    • 17th Apr 11, 7:59 AM
    Anyone have any feedback on this yet? Just seen it advertised locally.
    Andyboy
    • Andyboy
    • By Andyboy 17th Apr 11, 7:39 PM
    • 251 Posts
    • 181 Thanks
    Andyboy
    • 17th Apr 11, 7:39 PM
    • 17th Apr 11, 7:39 PM
    answer is here

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3179112
    Andyboy
  • yamimami
    • 18th May 11, 5:44 PM
    • 18th May 11, 5:44 PM
    Newbie here! Sorry if I just jump straight in...

Anyone with any good experience with this group so far? I was only able to check that they've been registered since last year. (forum won't let me post links, but I used WebCHeck (google it) and used their registered number.

I'm also doing paid online surveys with another group that sends me £10 vouchers anytime I qualify and answer enough surveys. If I do at least one a day I can get £10-£20 per month for that. What I don't have with this group is testing samples. So any feedback with MyViewPays would be very welcome! Thanks!
  • Simon949
    I have just come across this company, and after some checking I am very dubious. for instance there WHOIS entry for the address reads:
    Registrant's address:
    The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
    address omitted from the WHOIS service.

"non-trading individual".....hmmmmm.

I hope someone out there can prove me wrong with some good feedback but until then I'm going to err on the side of caution and assume they are just harvesting personal details.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

159Posts Today

1,138Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin