Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    tomhuk
    >>ASDA Pension scheme HELP
    • 31st Jan 11, 4:25 PM
    >>ASDA Pension scheme HELP 31st Jan 11 at 4:25 PM
    hi guys, im 22 and left asda a couple of years ago. when i was 18 i began paying 2% of my wages into a pension which asda matched. i have received annual statements from asda/ the PRU and the balance is ~650. is there any way i can get my hands on any of the money now? i dont care if there are deductions or if i dont get the asda input, i would just love to have something.

having read a few other threads it is clear that the pension scheme is not very well explained by asda, as retirement is the last thing on my mind when doing a part time student job.

any advice would be much appreciated.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

331Posts Today

971Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • On train home from Birmingham. Had dinner by the canal there this evening. Lovely area, very sunny and picturesque.

• Fantastic run by new UK star Zharnell Hughes in @BritAthletics #BritishChamps 200m.I was v proud to present the medal http://t.co/sSSXpM1SBZ

• Ok a wee bit chuffed. Just been asked if I'd like to present a medal at #Britishchamps, someone is now missing a hand as I bit it off!

• Follow Martin