Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Zurich Adaptable life plan & Scottish Provident Self Assurance policies - Need both?
    • 26th Jan 11, 9:06 PM
    Zurich Adaptable life plan & Scottish Provident Self Assurance policies - Need both? 26th Jan 11 at 9:06 PM
    Could anybody inform me if I require both Self Assurance policy and also Adaptable life plan? At a quick glance, they both look to provide the same benefits, however they were sold to us several years ago by our independent financial advisor.

Now, in the process of sorting out separation and divorce, we've got these policies out the draw for a dust off and wondering if we could do away with one to save money?

Policy details: Scottish provident: 'Self assurance term personal' and Zurich 'adaptable life plan'

Being in the Automotive sector, I'm not well equipped to deal with this!
Page 1
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 26th Jan 11, 10:50 PM
    • 79,986 Posts
    • 45,343 Thanks
    • 26th Jan 11, 10:50 PM
    • 26th Jan 11, 10:50 PM
    If the policies no longer meet a financial need then there is no point keeping them. If you still have a financial need then you should keep them.
    I am a Financial Adviser. Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. Different people have different needs and what is right for one person may not be for another. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from a Financial Adviser local to you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,676Posts Today

8,154Users online

Martin's Twitter