Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Percythepigfarmer
    Zurich Adaptable life plan & Scottish Provident Self Assurance policies - Need both?
    • 26th Jan 11, 9:06 PM
    Zurich Adaptable life plan & Scottish Provident Self Assurance policies - Need both? 26th Jan 11 at 9:06 PM
    Could anybody inform me if I require both Self Assurance policy and also Adaptable life plan? At a quick glance, they both look to provide the same benefits, however they were sold to us several years ago by our independent financial advisor.

Now, in the process of sorting out separation and divorce, we've got these policies out the draw for a dust off and wondering if we could do away with one to save money?

Policy details: Scottish provident: 'Self assurance term personal' and Zurich 'adaptable life plan'

Being in the Automotive sector, I'm not well equipped to deal with this query...........help!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,726Posts Today

7,379Users online

Martin's Twitter