Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    linda.b
    Morrisons cosmetics reduced
    • 15th Jan 11, 10:27 PM
    Morrisons cosmetics reduced 15th Jan 11 at 10:27 PM
    I work for a merchandising company and was sent in to reduce some soon to be discontinued stock.

Maybelline
    Dream mousse eye was 5.99 now 3.00
    Superstay lip 7.99 now 4.00
    24hr foundation 9.99 now 5.00
    define a lash mascara 8.99 now4.50
    concealer natural 5.99 now 3.00
    xxl mascara 8.99 now 4.50
    moisture extreme lipstick only certain colours 4.99 now 2.50
    eye studio mono black metal, sparkling gold 3.99 now 2.00

few other products as well. They may not have the was and now stickers on in your store yet as they are due to be done on Monday, but they are scanning at the till. Also at the moment there is a buy 3 and save 4.00 so although I didn't try it , you should also get the saving on the reduced stock.

Rimmel
    colour rush duo was 5.59 now 2.80
    " " trio was 6.19 now 3.10
    " " quad was 6.69 now 3.35
    lasting finish foundation was 6.19 now 3.10
    Also has an offer of buy 3 products save 3.oo.

Happy shopping!
    Last edited by linda.b; 18-01-2011 at 7:19 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,422Posts Today

7,783Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thanks to @CBBC_Hacker for sending us our own Hacker, baby MSE is smitten. Altight cocker. http://t.co/mdVVz56YHD

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• Follow Martin