Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    gregdedman
    I desperately need a freephone number...or ANY cheaper number for JSA enquiries!
    • 12th Jan 11, 7:19 AM
    I desperately need a freephone number...or ANY cheaper number for JSA enquiries! 12th Jan 11 at 7:19 AM
    Hi there all,

Has anyone applied for JSA before christmas experienced a severe delay in payment?
    I applied on the 17th December, had the jobseekers interview and still im awaiting news or payment. 26 days!!!

I can only find 0845 numbers on saynoto0870.com and cannot find a local nu,ber for Woking or my old branch Letchworth.

Any advice on how to get hold of these guys would be great as Im literally on the breadline and slipping waiting for this money.

regards
    Greg
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

609Posts Today

4,664Users online

Martin's Twitter