Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • straytoaster
    • By straytoaster 11th Jan 11, 4:37 AM
    • 10Posts
    • 2Thanks
    straytoaster
    Morgan Stanley Credit Card PPI
    • 11th Jan 11, 4:37 AM
    Morgan Stanley Credit Card PPI 11th Jan 11 at 4:37 AM
    I got a Morgan Stanley Dean Witter credit card around 9 years ago. I would like to reclaim the PPI I was missold, but since then my card has been moved/changed to first a Goldfish card and then a Barclaycard. Do I have to contact each company individually to make a claim, or is Barclaycard liable for everything?

Thanks for any/all help!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,225Posts Today

6,188Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @hugorifkind: Arguing that Hitler was a Zionist is like arguing that the slave trade was pro-immigration. Get a grip.

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Morning! In this week's email: Loads of ways to save inc. Urgent Sky £30/mth, M&S 50%, £36off Tesco & Hotpoint wins: ht?

• RT @GMB: Fancy coming on GMB to learn how to save loads on your car insurance with @MartinSLewis? Find out more: https://t.co/B9vQfOliPA

• Follow Martin