Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Martinslovechild
    Santander CC - 16 Months BT - 0 FEE - Existing Customers Only
    • 7th Jan 11, 10:02 PM
    Santander CC - 16 Months BT - 0 FEE - Existing Customers Only 7th Jan 11 at 10:02 PM
    As a "valued customer" (I have a Santander account with a zero-balance which I haven't used in over 12 months), I've today received an application pack for the new Santander Credit Card (this is the red one, not the black 'Zero' card).

There's a special offer for existing Santander customers - they're offering 0% on balance transfers for 16 months and those transfers are completely fee-free for the first three months.

Applications for the card must be received by post no later than February 14th.

I'm gonna party like it's 2005!!

Mortgage Feb 2001 - 129,000
    Mortgage July 2007 - 0
    Original Mortgage Termination Date - Nov 2018
    Mortgage Interest saved - 63790.60
    ISA Profit since Jan 1st 2015 - 19.67% (updated 14 Jul 2015)
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

280Posts Today

1,607Users online

Martin's Twitter