Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    ste_d43
    To pay or not to pay? PCN NW LTD
    • 14th Dec 10, 8:17 PM
    To pay or not to pay? PCN NW LTD 14th Dec 10 at 8:17 PM
    Hi all,

I realise this has probably been done to death. But I was slightly alarmed today to find a 'parking charge notice' of 90 quis stuck on my window when parked on the edge of a drive way access to JTF Delivery business unit on an industrial estate in Fulwood.

As far as I recall there were no yellow lines, no notices, no nothing. Yet the notice claims I have contravened code 08 'no parking at any time'.

I've not really dealt with this before and don''t know whether this is enforceable or not. From what I read I should make no reply at all and just ignore all contact. But being abit unsure some reassurance would not go amiss.

Any thoughts would be most gratefully accepted.

Best, SD
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,438Posts Today

7,624Users online

Martin's Twitter