Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    cake21
    2011 mfw
    • 11th Dec 10, 11:17 AM
    2011 mfw 11th Dec 10 at 11:17 AM
    click here for easy updates click here to see how we're all doing

Welcome to the thread for everyone starting or continuing their MFW journey in 2011.

Hopefully many of us will want to continue the hard work that we have put in to overpaying our mortgages in 2010, and there will be those who want to start on their MFW journey - for all of us this is the place to be.

Please feel free to join our journey at any time - you can either:
    1. Complete the online form (please note it's not automatic, I update the spreadsheet when I get around to it ); or
    2. send me a private message (PM); or
    3. reply to the thread (please give me a shout if it seems I've missed your post)
    to be added to the list with your overpayment target for 2011 and then on a monthly basis your overpayment for the month and a year to date figure - including your MFW 2011 number please

There is no cut off point for joining the thread and the challenge (except the 31st December 2011 ) so if at any point this year you are ready to start working on becoming mortgage free please join us! Any overpayment (OP) target welcome no matter how smallAlso, if you have a diary on MSE it can be linked to the first posts if you want, just let me have the link.

To see our previous successes, please see the 2010 MFW challenge and Zavarony's 2009 MFW thread that I shamelessly plagiarised

Good luck to us all!
    Last edited by cake21; 05-01-2011 at 9:36 AM.
Page 48
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

268Posts Today

2,003Users online

Martin's Twitter