Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    loopa1
    How much does a blood test cost for a dog?
    • 10th Dec 10, 7:40 AM
    How much does a blood test cost for a dog? 10th Dec 10 at 7:40 AM
    Hi all
    I was recently told that my dog would need a blood test to further diagnose what he has an allergy to.

I was charged almost 220 for a 'YTest' - we were told that this was the 'complete test' and would test for both indoor and outdoor allergies.

I paid for test but upon reflection, I can't help but feel this is expensive and I'd feel even more frustrated if I knew they were making a decent mark-up on this seen as though they send the blood away for testing anyway.

I'm just looking for some comparisons in prices for the same test if people have them - from what I gather, there are different levels of testing and hence different prices attached. But 220 seems a lot.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

250Posts Today

998Users online

Martin's Twitter