Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    POPPYOSCAR
    Tesco Credit Card Purchase Insurance?
    • 4th Dec 10, 10:03 AM
    Tesco Credit Card Purchase Insurance? 4th Dec 10 at 10:03 AM
    Does anyone know anything about this.

I read online that Tesco credit card cover all purchases for 50 days for theft, loss and accidental damage but I can't find any trace of this on their own website.

I rang their customer services but the girl I spoke to did not know what I was talking about and just told me I had 50 days interest free!! She then went away and came back asking me all sorts of questions and then telling me that the items were only covered on the way home. I do not have much faith in her answers and there is no email address only phone numbers so I will have to write to them I suppose.

Can anyone throw any light on this please?
Page 1
  • UNDERGROUND
    • 5th Dec 10, 8:18 PM
    • 5th Dec 10, 8:18 PM
    Does anyone know anything about this.

I read online that Tesco credit card cover all purchases for 50 days for theft, loss and accidental damage but I can't find any trace of this on their own website.

I rang their customer services but the girl I spoke to did not know what I was talking about and just told me I had 50 days interest free!! She then went away and came back asking me all sorts of questions and then telling me that the items were only covered on the way home. I do not have much faith in her answers and there is no email address only phone numbers so I will have to write to them I suppose.

Can anyone throw any light on this please?
    Originally posted by POPPYOSCAR

Hi

Just had a look through the welcome pack for my Tesco card (which I've had around 6 months) and can see no mention of the cover you're talking about.

Perhaps this was a feature of the card in the past which has since been withdrawn?

Regards
    UNDERGROUND
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

261Posts Today

1,363Users online

Martin's Twitter