Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Page 1
  • mobilegossip
    • 24th Oct 06, 2:55 PM
    • 24th Oct 06, 2:55 PM
    Details here but you have to sign a 18 month contract.

Where as you can get same thing from MSE Martins recommendation Primus Saver 2 ,no time limit, no contract.
    Last edited by mobilegossip; 24-10-2006 at 2:57 PM.
    • Heinz
    • By Heinz 24th Oct 06, 2:56 PM
    • 10,995 Posts
    • 4,426 Thanks
    • 24th Oct 06, 2:56 PM
    • 24th Oct 06, 2:56 PM
    Does anyone know any deatils about this please - I'm sure I saw it advertised on TV but wasnt listening properly!!

Many thanks

by savingsgirl
    IIRC, the BT offer was to transfer you from BT Together Option 1 to BT Together Option2 and to credit you the £3.95 per month charge for the first 12 months (the idea appears to be to switch your package in the hope you forget it's a time-limited offer and continue paying).

A better option if you have a BT line is to sign up for Primus Saver Option 2 CPS (free evening and weekend calls of up to 90 minutes to UK 01/02 numbers for no monthly fee).
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,715Posts Today

7,187Users online

Martin's Twitter