Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    kazzagrezza
    Which end of bath for Taps???
    • 20th Oct 06, 4:22 PM
    Which end of bath for Taps??? 20th Oct 06 at 4:22 PM
    Hi

My Mum has just had a new bath fitted and the plumber has fitted it with the taps directly underneath the shower. When she asked him why he didn't fit it the same as the original bath he said that is how it is meant to be fitted:confused: Every time she has a shower now water sits behind the taps making it difficult to mop up and soaking the taps leaving them really dull. Originally the taps were at the other end of the bath without any problem. Surely this can't be right.......... can it??
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,466Posts Today

7,601Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Morning. I'm on my way to @itvthismorning to talk the top 10 holiday hacks - hidden tips to slash costs while on your holidays

• RT @JulianClary: CILLA BLACK ANYONE WHO HAD A HEART https://t.co/E25wIuhoHH via @YouTube

• Surprised at a few nasty replies re cilla. The respectful thing when someone dies is say nice or say nowt. Grieving relatives may be reading

• Follow Martin