Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mandyboops1973
    NHS Dentist exempt from payment with ESA?
    • 12th Nov 10, 11:42 AM
    NHS Dentist exempt from payment with ESA? 12th Nov 10 at 11:42 AM
    Hi

I have just been to my nhs dentist , i was asked if i was exempt from payment as said i think so i claim emplyoment support allwence, she said "thats not on the form do you claim jsa?" i said no but i didnt have to pay last year while claiming esa, she just said well its not on the forms so i will have to charge you unless you can prove you dont have to pay?

so i have just had to pay 52 in total which including polish and clean.

I was just wondering if anybody could confirm if im expempt or not?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

28Posts Today

3,978Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @AndyM_2101: @MartinSLewis -tourists taking large amounts of cash to Greece - perhaps a reminder on Travel Insurance limits for money th?

• RT @GothboyUK: @MartinSLewis Exactly the same amount I'm due! How strange. ????

• Beware! Just got this text from CONMEN eazyclaims "£3856 IS STILL waiting in your name, for the accident you had! To get money" etc

• Follow Martin