Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Page 1
  • delwynshd
    • 30th Oct 10, 4:57 PM
    • 30th Oct 10, 4:57 PM
    Benidorm wont be busy busy on this date

Your best to head to the Canary Islands that is where you will get busy pubs and clubs in March

I am a Travel Agent

My company’s ABTA numbers are V258X. MSE doesn't check my status as a Travel Agent, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Travel Agent Code of Conduct.
    • Diane60
    • By Diane60 31st Oct 10, 3:35 PM
    • 559 Posts
    • 304 Thanks
    • 31st Oct 10, 3:35 PM
    • 31st Oct 10, 3:35 PM
    It won't be dead. Benidorm is an all year round resort. Have often been in March and there is a mixed crowd of older long stay tourists and at the weekend there is many younger groups. Lots of Spanish go for the weekend too. Have a look on TripAdvisor, they have locals that will give you the exact advice you need.
    As for the Canaries, we came back in Sept from Playa DL Americas and it was certainly less busy than previous years!! All resorts are having it tough at the moment, particularly with the rise of All Inclusive hotels.
    • hartcjhart
    • By hartcjhart 31st Oct 10, 6:32 PM
    • 8,549 Posts
    • 10,724 Thanks
    • 31st Oct 10, 6:32 PM
    • 31st Oct 10, 6:32 PM
    take a looksie at this site,loads of info,plus there is a forum to ask more
    • Lincoln Imp
    • By Lincoln Imp 31st Oct 10, 7:18 PM
    • 2,247 Posts
    • 3,952 Thanks
    Lincoln Imp
    • 31st Oct 10, 7:18 PM
    • 31st Oct 10, 7:18 PM
    Spent many a night in them bars
    Best act we have seen there is Carnaby Street
    Have a nice day
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

186Posts Today

1,912Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Starting to get pumped up about the Davis cup - go GB!!! Come on Murrays

• RT @StigAbell: Protestors today shouting "no more wars". It would be lovely if life were as simple as that.

• RT @Stressed_Eric72: @MartinSLewis Well on that basis you'll end the series on a high note.

• Follow Martin