Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 1
  • macfly
    • 27th Oct 10, 6:26 PM
    • 27th Oct 10, 6:26 PM
    There's a good one at Oldham Rugby club on a Sunday so I'm told.
    • dizzybuff
    • By dizzybuff 27th Oct 10, 6:30 PM
    • 1,376 Posts
    • 2,264 Thanks
    dizzybuff
    • 27th Oct 10, 6:30 PM
    • 27th Oct 10, 6:30 PM
    Smithfields market every sunday , but its expensive , One at trafford every sunday .. Ill have a look about cant think for the life of me oh yes and one in bolton every sunday , look in the advertiser or the metro , may get some ideas there.
    ONE HOUSE , DS+ DD Missymoo Living a day at a time and getting through this mess you have created.
    One day life will have no choice but to be nice to me
  • macfly
    • 27th Oct 10, 6:58 PM
    • 27th Oct 10, 6:58 PM
    I found Smithfield was full of traders. Have a look at Bowlers on the web.
    • SEASHELL
    • By SEASHELL 27th Oct 10, 10:32 PM
    • 325 Posts
    • 939 Thanks
    SEASHELL
    • 27th Oct 10, 10:32 PM
    • 27th Oct 10, 10:32 PM
    I'll check out the Advertiser tomorrow for you when we get it delivered. There's usually lots in that
  • Falon86
    • 28th Oct 10, 10:16 AM
    • 28th Oct 10, 10:16 AM
    Thank You very Much, really appreciate it. Yeah I've seen smithfield before and its mostly full of traders, but not heard of the one at aoldham rugby club so will look into that one. Thank SEASHELL that would be a great help as we for some reason don't get ti delivered. Thank You
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,243Posts Today

6,675Users online

Martin's Twitter