Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • holstar
    • 12th Oct 06, 4:09 PM
    • 12th Oct 06, 4:09 PM
    don't know about online, but from memory, the union shop at my uni sells them pretty cheaply, have you tried yours?

at a guess...the places that sell cheap on the highstreet might be best to look, so websites of Stationary Box or the Works
    One thing...that sets pulses racing...that gets hearts pounding...for which there is no substitute...only YOU can provide...blood.

Only 5% of the eligible population give blood: do something amazing today, save a life, give blood
    • Savvy_Sue
    • By Savvy_Sue 12th Oct 06, 4:50 PM
    • 36,616 Posts
    • 32,797 Thanks
    Savvy_Sue
    • 12th Oct 06, 4:50 PM
    • 12th Oct 06, 4:50 PM
    IME stationery firms usually charge delivery on orders less than 30 so remember to factor that into your equations!
    I'm a Board Guide on the Cutting Tax; Charities; Small Biz & Charity Organisers; and Silver Savers boards, which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. However, do remember, Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts.

Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com
    Still knitting! 1st cardigan done, abandoned another, knitting baby bootees instead ...
    • student100
    • By student100 15th Oct 06, 10:02 PM
    • 1,054 Posts
    • 333 Thanks
    student100
    • 15th Oct 06, 10:02 PM
    • 15th Oct 06, 10:02 PM
    Tesco and Asda stores usually have cheap stationery, but it can be a bit hit and miss.

If you do want to order loads of stuff http://www.euroffice.co.uk/ are usually pretty good (cheaper than the high street or Staples for lots of things, but not for others). For free delivery you need to spend £30 ex. VAT (all prices on the site exclude VAT too).
    student100 hasn't been a student since 2007...
  • kmorrisuk
    • 15th Oct 06, 10:27 PM
    • 15th Oct 06, 10:27 PM
    If anyone else is interested i picked up some today from my local poundland.
    • colin79666
    • By colin79666 15th Oct 06, 11:20 PM
    • 1,270 Posts
    • 697 Thanks
    colin79666
    • 15th Oct 06, 11:20 PM
    • 15th Oct 06, 11:20 PM
    Tesco is usually cheapest for the odd jotter or two
  • The_doomed
    • 15th Oct 06, 11:23 PM
    • 15th Oct 06, 11:23 PM
    blackandred.com ...dont know if they deliver or not, but tesco and asda now stock, as cheap as you will find their stuff anywhere.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

393Posts Today

3,749Users online

Martin's Twitter