Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    AnneJ
    NRAM Poor contact centre
    • 22nd Oct 10, 7:10 AM
    NRAM Poor contact centre 22nd Oct 10 at 7:10 AM
    Any one else suffering with the new contact number for Northern Rock.

Not only do NRAM only offer a chargable 08 telephone number to call them you hang on for a minimum of 5 minutes to get through.
    When you do finally get someone, more minutes are taken up by re-doing the security checks (previously done on the touch tone).

Norther Rock used to offer a call back service. I rang NRAM last Friday and was advised 'we can only call you back if we are not busy, we are too busy today'. What about tomorrow I asked 'Cant do call backs on Saturday'. We are now Friday a week later - no call back received so far.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,053Posts Today

6,813Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Excitedly on my way to see @BritAthletics #BritishChamps in Birmingham - bringing Mrs MSE with to try & convert her to the sport! You going?

• I pledge to organise street protest if govt freezes student loan repay threshold - a retrospective price hike. See http://t.co/oF99EWBpIZ RT

• NEWS! UK savings safety protection drops to £75000 from £85000 at the end of 2015 (due to euro rate change as EU rules set it at ?100000)

• Follow Martin