Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    mad as a march hare
    Bella Bathrooms
    • 12th Oct 10, 9:43 AM
    Bella Bathrooms 12th Oct 10 at 9:43 AM
    I'm hoping someone can offer me some advice.

We placed an order with Bella Bathrooms 2 weeks ago, i rang them several times last week and was given the run around as to when stock would be available. They took the funds from the credit card the day the order was placed.

I have tried contacting them yesterday several times on all their available phone numbers and the phones just keep ringing, i also emailed customer services yesterday and have had no reply. I have yet again tried phoning them today and still all the lines just keep on ringing.

I am very concerned that there is no answer and somewhat worried as to where my money/goods are and whether there is problems with this company.

Is there any way i can find out if this company has got problems. IE: gone bust?

UPDATE: I have recieved an apologetic phone call from Bella today, apparantly all there systems were down yesterday, and they have had issues with the supplier of the products that we ordered, so they have decided that they are no longer going to deal with that supplier so they have issued a refund to us today.

So although we have no products, we have got a result in the end, and Bella can't really be at fault for issues with suppliers.

Thanks
    Last edited by mad as a march hare; 12-10-2010 at 4:02 PM.
Page 2
  • fifidada
    Be aware of buying any goods from Bella Bathrooms!!!

We recently purchased several items from Bella Bathrooms, on delivery the driver wheels the crate onto the driveway demanding a signature on the delivery note, which I did. I then checked all the items to discover a really bad crack down the sink unit. I ran to the lorry to tell the driver who looked at the item, he then got on the phone, I presumed he was ringing Bella Bathrooms, but it turned out to be the delivery firm. He told me to contact Bella Bathrooms direct and tell them and they would arrange a collection of the faulty cabinet. We emailed Bella bathrooms and told them that of of the items was faulty.

They have adopted the attitude that due to not actually signing the delivery note that the item was damaged then this breaches their terms and conditions, even when they were told at the time.... how bad is that. The damage was so extensive that they should have known but sent it anyway, probably in the hope that the terms and conditions are breached.

We have tried to contact them but guess what, they were in meetings all day long..... still awaiting a response.
  • SCAMHUNTER
    they suck
    bella bathrooms suck
  • booboo1950
    Do not use
    I ordered nearly £1000 worth of bathroom items from this company, The first item to arrive was damaged and had to be replaced. When the replacement arrived, it too was damaged. The return refund procedure for this item took ages even after several phone calls. The delivery of the bulk of the items was schedule and promised for a date early in November and I stayed in all day to receive them. They did not arrive. I rang the company yet again to complain an was told by the agent that he had "forgotten" to put the order through. I needed the goods and the last item on order for the end of that week, as my plumber was coming to start work in my bathroom. I needed to know if the goods would arrive on time. The agent could not confirm this and added there was no guarantee the last item ordered would arrive by the promised Friday date. I told him to cancel the order and confirmed this by e-mail. Within minutes of sending the e-mail I received a call from one of the managers apologising for their errors and asking me to resurrect my order if they guaranteed delivery by the Friday date. I did not do this as by then I had made a call to my local builder's merchant and ordered (at extra cost) all the items from them (all goods arrived within 2 days). Bella Bathrooms have a very poor customer service department. You have to e-mail most queries to them as they use the expensive 0845 number. They don't always reply to e-mail queries so you still end up ringing them. They renege on delivery promises, fail to put orders through the system and take an age refunding money. My dealings with Bella Bathrooms ended up costing me money, even though I did not receive any goods. I am not sure how much money or time I spent on phone calls, but know that by ordering the same items from my local merchant, I was left approximately £150 out of pocket.
    This was, however, a small price to ensure guaranteed delivery and to not have to deal with Bella Bathrooms ever again.
  • Bellasux
    Without a shadow of doubt the WORST and most unscrupulous bunch of cowboys I've ever come across. I bought a shower and it arrived in a pretty damaged box. On opening the box, I discovered the shower wasn't the best quality so decided to return it immediately...Bella Bathrooms refused the package due to "damaged packaging". Nothing I stated to them regarding distance selling regulations made the slightest difference. Absolute point blank refusal to issue me a refund. Managing Director, a Mr Chapman, didn't even have the decency to respond to 3 emails. Truly disgusting attitude to a customer who rightfully complained. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE RIP OFF MERCHANTS!
  • pholmes73
    Bella bathrooms are the most unprofessional company i have ever dealt with we purchased a pump from this company and was told we would receive next day we waited 5 days for this and when i called up the lady i spoken before i ordered she said i had slipped tho the net (whatever that means) ??!! so i asked then if i could talk to a manager i was told "shes not in and dont know when shes back" ok get the manager to call as this is urgent our customer has no working water we need an AM service urgent , so 4 hours pass i get and email this will all be posted online to say it will come next day anytime, so i call back bella bathrooms talk to the same girl explain this is not good enough so need to talk to the manager again "oh shes not in" ok this is not good enough can i talk to a director as this is urgent ! then i get oh our manager Sarah is here just walked in " oh good, Sarah gets on thew phone and i must say so so rude straight away and talking over me so i asked i really need this on an AM which is possible but she would not have it then treated to cancel the order, being so rude and unprofessional i must say the most horrible woman ive ever encountered in business, as i'm explaining my problem with my customer and there unhappy, Sarah (the manager) says well your my customer and were canceling the order and puts the phone down!!! PLEASE EVERYONE BEWARE DONT USE BELLA BATHROOMS THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE AND DO NOT CARE FOR CUSTOMER SEVICE
    • 12fionachris
    • By 12fionachris 14th May 16, 8:33 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    12fionachris
    Avoid this company
    Bella Bathrooms will lie to you to avoid their responsibilities.
    This company took a payment of £171.94 for a toilet, on May 5th 2016, including a transportation cost of circa £45. They confirmed on TUESDAY by email that this had been dispatched. (Delivery date had been confirmed by telephone (not recorded of course, so they can tell you anything).
    Thursday came, no delivery. (And yes, a member of their staff had agreed it would, before I purchased the toilet) Cheeky, unhelpful woman called Sarah, (appalling customer service) in some management role, refunded £15 as a 'gesture of goodwill'. Apparently it was MY fault for not reading the terms and conditions which promise 'dispatch dates'...and not delivery. Not helpful when we had to cancel plumber booked for Friday am....(leaking toilet so urgent.) She still couldn't tell me when the toilet would be delivered on Thursday afternoon. She also admitted her member of staff had misled me....but still my fault.
    Subsequently, the haulage company Hawkins (thank goodness for their customer service) stepped in and managed to get us a Friday a.m. delivery. THANK YOU.
    The dispatch note shows it was picked up from Bella Bathrooms on WEDNESDAY (yes I did get an email on TUESDAYconfirming the dispatch that day). Dishonest company will tell you anything to avoid taking responsibility for their actions. Absolutely no concern for customer welfare....getting a sale is everything it would seem. Buy your goods elsewhere.
    • MattLondon2016
    • By MattLondon2016 17th Oct 16, 5:48 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MattLondon2016
    No refund
    I ordered a water pump. It arrived 1 week later than promised (I'd call to double check with them before ordering). Much worse than that though, it arrived incomplete, damaged and evidently previously used (some parts were still wet). I rang and was told to fill in the form and send it back. This I did at an extra cost of £55. That was 5 weeks ago and still no refund or reply. I rang today and was told it had been collected by the manufacturer who needed to check it (my contract is with Bella - not the manufacturer - and they supplied faulty goods). I asked to speak to a manager, was put on hold for 30min, and then they cut me off.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,378Posts Today

5,975Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Going to a very exciting premier right now... with Mrs and mini MSE, to the screening of "we're going on a bear hunt"

• No. Not a huge fan. Never claimed to be.Just a fan. And one who choose to prioritise family time with his little gi? https://t.co/lZ9uUylk2U

• I've just checked the score. You're right. What happened? https://t.co/5E7y52r47o

• Follow Martin