Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    flyingpig58
    Christmas Crafting Ideas .... Its Good To Share.
    • 2nd Oct 10, 12:45 PM
    Christmas Crafting Ideas .... Its Good To Share. 2nd Oct 10 at 12:45 PM
    THIS IS A THREAD I STARTED QUITE SOME TIME AGO NOW .... THE IDEAS ARE STILL HERE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM .... ALTHOUGH I DON'T THINK I WILL BE ADDING TO IT THIS YEAR.

ANY PDF FILES I HAVE OFFERED IN THE PAST ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS I LOST THEM WHEN MY COMPUTER "DIED" AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR ..... SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR THEM AS I NO LONGER HAVE THEM. THE THREAD IS NOW TOO LONG FOR ME TO TRAWL THROUGH TO REMOVE ANY OFFERS, THOUGH I HAVE TRIED MY BEST.

I ALSO CANNOT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ON RULES/THE LAW ABOUT SELLING ITEMS OF CONFECTIONERY AT XMAS FAYRES ETC. BUT IF IN DOUBT SELL ITEMS CONTAINING SWEETS (JELLY BEANS, SMARTIES, MARSHMALLOWS ETC) WITH A PRINTED COPY OF THE INGREDIENTS. ALWAYS USE GLOVES WHEN HANDLING UNWRAPPED SWEETS AND THE USE OF A PROPER BAG SEALER WILL HOLD FRESHNESS AND PREVENT CONTAMINATION.
    THE SELLING OF FOOD ITEMS AT FAYRES ETC. IS ALWAYS A CONTENTIOUS ISSUE.

Not everyone has the time to trawl through Google and other search engines looking for inspiration for simple Christmas ideas, cards and gifts to make - so I thought I would start a thread featuring some of the ideas that I have found and have taken inspiration from over the years ...... I cannot really claim any of the ideas are my own, just my take on them. I hope its OK that I keep to mainly pictures ....... it's good to share!

This is my Flip Over Advent Calendar that I will use on my Festive work desk this year.

Made using a Zutter Bind It All
    Last edited by flyingpig58; 15-09-2012 at 3:52 PM.
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,140Posts Today

6,884Users online

Martin's Twitter