Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    smileyt
    Help with superser heater please
    • 19th Sep 10, 3:21 PM
    Help with superser heater please 19th Sep 10 at 3:21 PM
    Hi

I've just bought a second-hand superser minigold calor gas heater off ebay. It looks ok but is quite old and the radiants and reflector are very dusty and need a wipe down. The only trouble is that I can't work out how to get the fireguard grid off the front of the heater. Is there a way? Can I just yank it out (it seems to be very resistant to this!).

The woman I collected it from did say that she had taken the fireguard off to clean it but this was years ago and she couldn't remember how she did it!

I have googled and searched this forum but couldn't find an answer. I would be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions. I have tried with the narrow attachment for the hoover, but even that is too wide to fit through the fireguard gaps.
    Aspire not to have more but to be more.
    Oscar Romero

Still trying to be frugal...
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,560Posts Today

6,207Users online

Martin's Twitter