Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Amazon/NUS Extra Code
    • 27th Sep 06, 7:59 PM
    Amazon/NUS Extra Code 27th Sep 06 at 7:59 PM
    I have just been on amazon and found this message on how to claim your NUS discount:

Take a note of the promotional code as displayed on the NUSextra website.

On the website, select the items you wish to order using your shopping basket (please note you cannot use the 1-click shopping method when redeeming a promotional code).

In the order form you'll see a box that says "Have a gift certificate or promotional claim code?"

Enter your promotional code into the box and click the "Apply" button.

Does this mean that there is just one promotional code e.g. NUSEXTRA or something? If so, would it be possible for someone that has purchased the extra card to log on to the website and post the code here? I realise this is a morally dodgy, but i think it has well and truely been established on this forum that NUS extra is hated by all students. Perhaps it is time for us to start scamming NUS, as they have clearly been exploiting the students.

Please feel free to move/delete this thread if appropriate.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

292Posts Today

1,458Users online

Martin's Twitter