Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

unfair pcn issued at asda store
    • 5th Sep 10, 1:43 PM
    unfair pcn issued at asda store 5th Sep 10 at 1:43 PM
    Yesterday on returning to my car in an asda store i found a ticket on my windscreen, stating that a charge of 60 is now due, reduced to 30 if paid within 10 days. I had obtained a voucher from the machine at 09.37 and this voucher expired at 11.37. The voucher was still on my dashboard but had slipped down against the join with my windscreen, probably when i shut the car door as there was no sticky bit to this ticket. On the pcn my car was first spotted at 09.45 and then ticketed at 10.44. Obviously well inside the stated times on the voucher obtained. I returned to the store and spoke with the deputy store manager who stated there was nothing that he could do other than to advise me to send my pcn and voucher off to town and city parking ltd appeals office.
    I find it unfair that i should have to persue this matter after spending almost 100 in his store and also feel that if i do what should happen if these items suddenly became lost or misplaced, offering me no course of defence should this matter end up in court. Please help.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,703Posts Today

7,453Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Very funny little viral vid showing how the world would be if it were run by energy companies - worth a watch

• RT @singhy10: Thanks @MartinSLewis Used your tip re sky TV cancellation. One call reduced bill from £99pm to £51pm £576 Per year!!!

• M'weekly email: 1st time buyers deal, Sky hike, Govt student Uturn, HOT bband, PPI alert, Tesco Wine, £10 varnish£25

• Follow Martin