Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sharon87
    • By Sharon87 31st Aug 10, 6:00 PM
    • 3,328Posts
    • 2,787Thanks
    Sharon87
    Halifax - How long does it take for card to arrive?!
    • 31st Aug 10, 6:00 PM
    Halifax - How long does it take for card to arrive?! 31st Aug 10 at 6:00 PM
    I applied for a credit card few weeks back with Halifax. Got accepted, a week ago it got added to my online banking, on Friday I received my PIN number. But still no card!

Anyone know how long it usually takes to send out cards? I don't know whether I'm being impatient or if it's lost in the post.

How long have others had to wait for Halifax CC?
Page 1
  • stephane
    • 31st Aug 10, 6:40 PM
    • 31st Aug 10, 6:40 PM
    3 to 5 working days after the pin and remember that Monday was a BH
    • Sharon87
    • By Sharon87 31st Aug 10, 7:19 PM
    • 3,328 Posts
    • 2,787 Thanks
    Sharon87
    • 31st Aug 10, 7:19 PM
    • 31st Aug 10, 7:19 PM
    Thank you, so should be with me by the end of the week... that's too long!! lol. I was hoping to use it to buy a birthday present, oh well.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,740Posts Today

6,642Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Code stacking trick gets 6 bottles of £10 Taste the Difference Prosecco for £15.75 (so £2.60 each)... https://t.co/Og5qz8d0GN

• RT @BDExecutive: @MartinSLewis @GMB Used your website to switch to 0% credit card. Saving on first month's interest alone covers transfer f?

• I'm on way to @GMB for my 740 Deals of the Week incl cheap prepay energy, £2.60 prosecco trick, Laura Ashley code, free Legoland tix & more

• Follow Martin