Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    angchris
    0 WOW
    nia birmingham parking??
    • 21st Sep 06, 9:27 AM
    0 WOW
    nia birmingham parking?? 21st Sep 06 at 9:27 AM
    my family are thinking of going to see a show at the national indoor arena in birmingham, the tickets including travel through a coach firm locally are 40 having just looked on the nia site tickets alone are 15 and as i only live an hours drive away begrudge paying the extra for travel as there are 5 of us going. my question is... what is the parking like at the nia or nearby, where would be the best place to park?? or would it be easier just going by coach :confused: as i know there will be 1000`s piling out after the show and i dont want it turning into a parking nightmare iyswim :rolleyes: , any help gratefully received angchris
    proper prior planning prevents p!$$ poor performance!
    Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realise we cannot eat money
    quote from an american indian.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

363Posts Today

2,082Users online

Martin's Twitter