Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    tomjmul
    Very!! cheap call to Irish mobiles
    • 19th Sep 06, 10:41 PM
    Very!! cheap call to Irish mobiles 19th Sep 06 at 10:41 PM
    I have been hunting for the cheapest way to call my girlfriend's mobile in Ireland (from the UK). I have got it down to around 4p / min which really is incredible.

Here's the trick:

go to www.esms.com and sign up for one of their free 0844 numbers - This can then be redirected to numbers in loads of different countries. The best deal, imho, is that very unusually, Irish mobile numbers are included in the list.

With my provider I can then call the 0844 number for 4p flat rate.

Someone must be losing out here because terminating calls to irish mobiles is even more outrageous than uk ones. In fact I have worked out that even people living in ireland and dialing the UK number would save a fair bit.
    Last edited by tomjmul; 19-09-2006 at 10:45 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

67Posts Today

3,251Users online

Martin's Twitter